Asian Development Bank ADB Japan Scholarships 2024
Asian Development Bank ADB Japan Scholarships 2024 is announced by the government of Japan. The different universities in japan have announced the scholarships program for the year 2024-25. The students who want to join the university for the session 2024 have to submit their application now so they get their scholarship approval before the start of the semester. The students of post graduate can apply for the prestigious scholarship. Students from economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Opening date: March 5, 2023
Days Remaining: Ongoing
Category: Scholarships in Japan 2023
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is working in the world for prosperity and wants to remove poverty from the world. Their major aim is to provide all the facilities to the young nation and they will do better in the future. They provide the students with loans, technical assistance, grants, and equity investments to promote social and economic development. The scholarship program is a fully funded scholarship program that is available for postgraduate students.
Financial Benefits Offered by ADB Scholarships:
The students who get the scholarship will get the following financial benefits from the ADB scholarship. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Full Tuition Fees Support
- Monthly Maintenance Allowance (including housing)
- Books and Instructional materials expenditures
- Paid Medical Assurance
- Free Airfare expense funds for students
The students who are enrolled in the research program will get an extra allowance so they can cover all the research expenditures in it. The students who want to join computer literacy, preparatory language, and other similar courses the scholarship will provide financial assistance to all the students.
Subjects Available for ADB Scholarships:
The students who want to apply for the ADB scholarships must have to choose any of the subjects from the following list so they get the scholarships. Apart from these subjects, no scholarship will be granted.
- Science and Technology: Agriculture, Biological Science, Computer Science, Energy, Engineering, Environment, Forestry, Genetics, and Health.
- Economics, Business, and Management: Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Commerce, E-Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics, Finance, International Cooperation, and Social Sciences.
- Development Studies: Asia Paciﬁc Studies, Development Management, and Development Studies
- Law and Public Policy: International Business Law, International Environmental Law, Policy Studies, Political Science, Public Administration, and Public Policy
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarships:
The students who want to join the scholarships have to follow some of the basic criteria such as:
- All international candidates who are ADB borrowing members and Japanese Official Development Assistance are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Students must take admitted to any of the announced 25 institutes.
- Students must have 18 years of education
- Have a bright educational career
- Students must be below 35 years of age
- Must be in good health
- The staff of ADB–JSP partner institutions are not eligible to apply for a scholarship
Eligible Countries for ADB Japan Scholarship:
Students from the following countries are eligible to apply for scholarships are as follows:
- Viet Nam
- Sri Lanka
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Cook Islands
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Marshall Islands
ADB Japan Scholarship Affiliated Countries:
The ADB–Japan Scholarship Program (ADB) announces scholarships for more than 300 students annually in different institutions in 9 countries. The students are eligible to join the program in any of the countries near their homes. Some of these countries are as follows:
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong, China
Mandatory Documents for ADB-Japan Scholarship:
The students have to submit the following documents when they apply for the scholarship:
- The research proposal in order to propose your innovative idea
- Scholarship CV and cover letter
- The study plan is to make the manual scheme as an arranged student
- Motivation Letter enlisting the major points why you need the scholarship
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Two original Recommendation Letters by earlier professors
- Letter of intent (LOI)
- Submit the tax and employment details along with the application form
Procedure to Apply for ADB Japan Scholarship:
To apply for the prestigious scholarship you have to follow the following procedure written below:
- The applicant has to select any of the ADB-announced institutes
- Select the program for which they have to apply
- Collect all the documents and submit the application to the institute
- The institute will check and verify your application
- Institute will select the candidates for the scholarship program
- The selected students will be informed
- The students have to submit the application according to the demand of the institute and they have to attach all the documents that they demand from you.
Application Deadline for ADB Scholarship: Ongoing
The students are eligible to apply for the scholarship in the next six months. The ADB scholarship is announced recently and you can apply at any time but precede the application before the start of the admission to the university so you get the scholarship for your higher education.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.