Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fifth or fourth year then they are eligible to apply for the Adobe Design Circle Scholarships. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile complete information on scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the scholarships.
Adobe announced ten annual college scholarships of up to $25,000 USD per year for each recipient (up to $100,000 USD total over four years). The focus of the Adobe Design Circle scholarship is to exchange design. Most of the applicants who are enrolled in the program are focused on learning US, UI, or product design as a career. Thier main aim is to learn more about their design and get new skills that will help to create a meaningful change in their designs and much more.
The seniors from the design industry provide Design Circle mentors, offering one-on-one career and personal development guidance, portfolio reviews, and networking opportunities to the Design Circle scholars. If they want to provide the students a real-time experience then they have to announce the scholarships for the students during their education.
Adobe Design Circle Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who are interested in submitting the application have to follow the given eligibility criteria.
- The scholarship is available for students who are enrolled in their undergraduate college or univeristy studies. The students must be planning to apply for any accredited college/university degree or certificate program.
- The scholarship is available for students from all over the world and you can use the amount for studying in your own country or abroad.
- The candidates who are not enrolled in any degree and apply for the program at the time of scholarship application in any degree have to provide proof of acceptance will be required before scholarship funds can be sent.
- There is no demand for the minimum grade to apply for the scholarship. The students must have as academic and extracurricular records and must show potential to succeed in a college/university program in their intended field of study.
Submission of Applications:
The students who have to apply for the scholarship have to visit the official website. Visit Adobe.com to learn about other creative scholarships, grants, and career development opportunities. Your application must have the following:
- Submit your application online from the official website
- You have to submit a personal written or video statement of approximately 500 words or up to three minutes in length.
- How much amount of a scholarship are looking for
- Then you must have to provide
- Two reference letters. The letters must come from non-family members who know you well – for example a teacher, instructor, professor, employer/work supervisor, advisor to an extracurricular club, etc.
- High school transcript issued by the school (for applicants from the United Kingdom or Commonwealth countries, A level, O level, GCSE, or BTEC results are also acceptable)
- Your original transcript issued by the college or univeristy
- The students have to submit a portfolio of up to three examples of their design work. In your portfolio, there must be links to the website you have built or links to third-party sites where you uploaded your work for example Behance, YouTube, DailyMotion, Imgur, Dropbox, etc.
The students from the last year who are selected for the scholarship program are as follows:
- Michael Elizarraraz, United States
- Mariana Chavez Ontiveros, United States
- James (Tyson) Humbert, United States
- Michelle Lai, Canada
- Naiyana Williams, United States
- Kiara Osiris, United States
- Oleksandr Zavalov, United States
- Sarah Ann Teaw, United States
- Ruy Perez Callejas, England
- Nicole Dantas, United States
- Bianca Mikaila Aguilar, Philippines
- Maxwell Berger, United States
- Lina Huang, United States
- Mg Irvine, United States
- Micaiah John, United Kingdom
- Emanuel Kassie, United States
- Shiza Naiyar, United States
- Lauren Ortega, United States
- Jonathan Rodriguez, United States
- Galaxia Wu, Canada
Adobe Scholarships Program
Institute of International Education