African Union Jobs 2023|Human Resources Management, Apply Now
Human Resources Management
Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Are you looking for jobs that pay well? Are you wanted to settle abroad? Then you are on the right platform. Here you will find the latest jobs for international candidates in different fields. You will find a list of announced jobs for the students in this article. So to apply for the jobs let’s read the article and apply now.
The African Union jobs 2023 are available now. The African Union provides the opportunity to young people who start their careers in a satisfying and stimulating work environment with great knowledge and growth potential. Furthermore, with the start of your career with the African Union you will get expertise in your field and you will learn more about your field and meet with a lot of people who came from different countries. In your job, you will work on the grand agenda for 2063.
Details about African Union Jobs 2023
Date: Mar 24, 2023
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Organization: African Union
African Union Values
- Respect for Variety and Team Work • Think Africa Above all
- Slide and Answerability • Honor and Objectivity
- Competence and Skill • Information and Information Sharing
African Union Jobs 2023 Information
Reports to: Principal Recruitment Officer
Directorate/Department/Organ: Human Resources Management
Division: HR Shared Services
Number of Direct Reports: 3
Number of Indirect Reports: 0
Number of Positions: 1
Job Grade: P2
Contract Type: Regular
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
See More: 40 Standard Bank Jobs 2023 in Africa| Apply Now
See More: 148 UNDP Job Vacancies 2023| International students, Apply Now
Purpose of African Union Jobs 2023
The major purpose of the job is to supervise the whole enrolment process handling both internal and external investors from employment applications from hiring managers, writing and placing adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, handling the offer, and implementation-related administrative tasks.
Main Functions of African Union Jobs 2023
The main function of the job is as follows:
- This job will help you to monitor and evaluate the predefined recruitment strategic plan.
- The organization is responsible for obtaining high-caliber applicants they must have to find out that the selected candidates who are recruited for the job must be planned, budgeted, and approved before recruitment.
- They have the team leading qualities as they can manage and coordinates the assortment and valuation procedure comprising CV sifts, certifying all resourcing processes encounter permissible necessities and they must be fair, fit, and comprehensive.
- The job will offer you support in setting the overall research project direction and implementation of related policy areas.
- You will have to meet with the mid-level investors and you will make a working relationship with them.
- You will work with the hiring managers to confirm a smooth, timely, and effective hiring and selection process.
- You can find feedback from all the related parties at different stages of the hiring process.
- You have to make minutes reports and confirm that the approval of all is done promptly.
- You will offer technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
Academic Requirements and Relevant Experience for African Union Jobs 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration/Management, and Public
Administration, Labor Law, or relevant field with 5 years of experience in the relevant field of human resources management or hiring in any international or similar organization. From those 5 years, two years will be at the supervisory level.
- The candidates for master’s degrees must have two years of experience in resources management or recruitment from the same organization which they have to apply for.
- The candidates who have to apply for the job must have professional certificates from a reputed HR institute such as SHRM-CP, PHR, or equal to it.
Required Skills For African Union Jobs 2023
- Communication, report writing, and presentation skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Interpersonal and cooperation skills
• candidate must be able to use Microsoft Office suite and AU computer software systems
• must understand one of the AU official working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic), and eloquence in another AU language(s) will be a positive impact on your CV.
- Planned Insight
- Emerging Others
- Alteration Organization
- Handling Risk
- Coordination and Partnership
- Nurtures Responsibility Culture
- Education Coordination
- Interactive with Influence
- Logical thinking and problem-solving
- Must have a Job Knowledge and information sharing
- Able to make the result
- Constant development emphasis
TENURE OF APPOINTMENT:
The candidates who are selected for the job have to make a contract for three years the first twelve months will be considered in the training period. Then your contract will be for two years in which you have to make a satisfactory performance.
The organization has announced the jobs for both genders so the male and females will be selected on merit.
Candidates must be fluent in one of the AU working languages (Arabic, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish) and fluency in another AU language will be a positive impact on the candidate’s CV.
Indicative basic salary of US$ 31,073.00 (P2 Step1) per annum plus other related entitlements e.g. Post adjustment (46% of basic salary), a Housing allowance of US$ 18,547.20 (per annum), and education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum), for hiring international staff and they will get a maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
The candidates have to submit their application before April 24, 2023
So this is all about African Union Jobs 2023. So if you are eligible you have to apply for any of the jobs from the link given above. Make sure you complete your application and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the application.
Share the article with others so they can also apply for the prestigious job.
See More: White House Internship 2023|Apply Now
See More: Qatar Airways Jobs for Fifa World Cup 2023 | Apply Now