Aga khan foundation scholarship 2023 is available now. If you have cleared your post-graduation degree from any of the universities in the US, Canada, UK, France, and Portugal then you are applicable to apply for the scholarship program. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the scholarship. You can find the information about the last date to apply for a scholarship, what is the procedure to fill out the application form, and who is eligible to apply for a scholarship. So you have to read the article to apply for a significant scholarship.
What is Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship?
Aga khan foundation has launched a new scheme for students who want to study in universities in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Portugal. The applicant will get 50% amount for the fee and 50% as a loan that you have to pay back. The applicants who are enrolled in a post-graduation program in the following countries will be preferred for the scholarship. The applicants have to submit the application for a scholarship before 31st March if they are eligible to apply.
Details Of Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
|Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship 2023
|Aga Khan Foundation
|Providing funding and finance
|The applicant must have enrolled in master’s programs in numerous universities in the US and UK and France
|Last Date To Apply Online
|17th March 2023
|Aga Khan Foundation in Bangladesh
|Aga Khan Foundation in India
|Aga Khan Foundation in Pakistan & Aga Khan Education Services in Pakistan
|Aga Khan Foundation in Portugal
|The last date for the submission of the application is 6 march and the applicant can submit the application before 31st March
|The last date for application sharing is March 14 (7:00 pm IST); the last date for succumbing accomplished applications is March 21 (5:00 pm IST)
|The last date for succumbing pre-application forms is March 16 (5.00 pm IST); the Time limit for succumbing accomplished applications is March 31 (5:00 pm IST)
|The time limit for succumbing accomplished applications is March 28
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who applied for the scholarship has to follow the eligibility criteria given below:-
- The candidate who wants to apply must be from the following countries-
- India, Pakistan, Kenya, Syria, Afghanistan, Egypt, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Mozambique, Uganda, and Madagascar.
- The age of the candidate must be below 30 years then they are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be from the mentioned countries and are take admitted in the mentioned field and they have no other sources to pay their education expenses. The applicant has to submit the application if they want to study in the following countries UK, France, Portugal, USA, and Canada
The applicant who applied for the scholarship is eligible for the following grants:-
- The scholarship offers the applicant full tuition fees and other expenditures to live in a country.
- The applicant will get the scholarship for two years when they apply for the Ph.D. program in the UK, US, and Canada after the two years if they didn’t complete their program then they have to find another source for their educational expenses.
- Candidates who have already applied for any of the scholarships and have financial assistance then these types of applicants will be preferred.
- The applicants will receive the amount for the program and the applicants have to pay 5% of the loan amount as extra charges.
- The applicants have to sign an agreement from a sponsor.
- The applicants have to pay the loan in five years and the amount will be given to the applicant six months before the study starts.
Selection Criteria of Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship
The selection of the candidates depends on the following basis-
- Constantly brilliant academic records
- Honest financial requisite
- The applicants have taken admission to a well-known organization or institute.
- The applicant must have applied for the relevant field.
- Applicants’ interests and study plans and another accomplishment
- Representative considerate and intelligible instructive and job plans
- Prospective to attain their objectives
- Probability to prosper in an overseas educational atmosphere
- The applicants must have experience in the field for which they are applying for a scholarship.
Aga Khan Foundation Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following procedure to fill out the application form:
- The applicants have to apply for admission to the AKF office/ Aga Khan Education Services/Boards, from January 1 forwards.
- The applicants have to visit the Official Website to get more information about the scholarship.
- Address: Aga Khan Foundation (India) Sarojini House, 2nd floor 6, Bhagwan Dass Road, New Delhi 110001, INDIA
- Telephone: (11) 47399700
- E-mail: email@example.com
So this is all about the scholarship if you are willing to apply then fill out your application form and submit it before the last date.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.