Amazon Internship 2023: Online Application, Eligibility & Selection Process
Amazon Internship 2023
Amazon internship 2023 is announced. Amazon has announced the internship for Indian and international candidates. If you are a student of an undergraduate degree, a master’s degree, an MBA, or a Ph.D. and looking for an internship then it’s best for you to apply for the amazon internship. Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce companies working in almost every country of the world and thousands of employees are working currently in different positions. You can also apply for the internship and have a chance to start a job after the completion of the internship in the amazon office. If you are eligible to apply for the internship then apply now. In this article, we will give you complete detail about the internship program, and the procedure to apply for an internship is also given below. Follow the article and apply now.
What Is Amazon Internship 2023?
Amazon is one of the biggest companies in the world and everyone is familiar with the name of the company. As a lot of applicants are working internationally and providing opportunities to young people who are hardworking and have a passion for work and provide the company with new ideas to expand their business. Vault.com ranked the Amazon program as the 5th Most Significant Internship, with potential for students involved in software engineering, data science, product management, human resources, sales, and more.
Highlights of Amazon Internship
|Name||Amazon Internship 2022-23|
|Type of Employment||Internship for up to six months|
|Category||Internship in India|
|Qualification||Graduate in any branch, Post-Graduate, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MBA, BCA, Ph.D., etc.|
|Location||All over India|
|Eligible||Freshers as well as Experienced|
Amazon Popular Internship Programs
Amazon Company invites interns every year and they are eligible to work on different projects in the company that have Amazon Web Services (AWS) and digital entertainment. They provide internships in different fields to all the applicants who are eligible to apply. You can select the category of technical and non-technical and have different options. Some of the most demanded internship opportunities are as follows;
- Amazon Operations Finance Rotational Program
- Software Development Engineer (SDE) Internship
- AWS Sales Summer Internship
- Data Engineer Internship
Observe the Calendar
Amazon offers students with different programs and each program starts at a different time period. The applicants are eligible to fill out their summer internship applications at any time of the year and it also depends upon your institution. So you have to check the time duration for the application submission.
- Choose the internship program that you want to do from the amazon jobs category.
- Then go to your job board at your university and then wait for some time until you find the best job for yourself.
- If you want more information than contact the university career center department.
- You have to search for the sites like Quora, Team Blind, Professional development-oriented blogs, etc.
- You have to fill out the application form before the last date and then prepare your interview as much as selection based on the interviews.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the internship have to follow the following eligibility criteria so their application will be accepted.
- The age of the candidate didn’t matter but the applicant must be above 18 years old.
- Amazon Internship is available for undergraduate, postgraduate, MBA, BCA, B.Tech/B.E, and final-year students.
Steps to Apply for Amazon Summer Internship
Candidates who want to apply for the amazon summer internship program have to follow the step-by-step procedure to fill out their application form.
- The applicant has to visit the official website of the Amazon
- The main screen of the website appears on the screen.
- Find the category of the internship and jobs from the menu.
- The list of jobs appears on the screen.
- Find the best opportunity for yourself and press enter.
- The application form for the job appears on the screen.
- Enter the detail in the application form and then attach all the mentioned documents with your application form.
- Your application is ready to submit.
- Reread your application and find the mistakes if have any and then submit your application.
Selection Process for Amazon Summer Internship
The candidate selection is based on a no of things and also depends upon the type of job you are applying for. Some of the selection criteria are given as follows:
- Online Application
- Documents/Certificates Checking
- Phone Interview
- In-Person Interview
How Can You Make Your Application Successful?
To make your application successful you have to follow the following steps:
Update Your Curriculum Vitae (CV): Amazon didn’t ask for cover letters from job candidates, unlike Google, Microsoft, and many other large companies so you have to make an updated CV that contains all of your information and your information must be correct.
- You have to make a profile on LinkedIn and your profile must be attractive ad show your skills to the company.
- Enter all of your achievements and skills that you know and have a certification of different skills.
- Attach your results that have brilliant marks and much more to make your CV brilliant for the job.
So this is all about the Amazon internship and if you are eligible to apply for an internship then apply now.
For more visit the website and apply now.