Great opportunity for international students. Submit your application now for the AnBryce Scholarship Program. The AnBryce program announces full tuition funding and support including NYU law students. The scholarships are available for students who are the first graduate from their family and they are looking for support for their higher education. If you are interested then read the article and find the complete information about the AnBryce Scholarship Program such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of application, and how you can apply for the program.
AnBryce Scholars after the completion of their degree have to come back to society and have to make a positive impact on the world. They have a passion to live a life with honor, act with intelligence, and lead with integrity.
Established in 1998 by Anthony and Beatrice Welters, the AnBryce Scholarship Program is more than financial assistance for students. The students have a chance to work for the community and are determined to help the students whom they get personal and professional success. They provide mentoring, networking opportunities, and career support. The Welters who are a part of the AnBryce scholars during or after law school are able to understand how difficult it will be for law school students for a first-generation student. Walter was the first who graduated from their family and then they announced a program for the students so they could benefit from it.
AnBryce Scholarship Program Details
- Amount: $232,672
- Deadline: Deadline Varies
- Awards Available: Varies
The Interview Process for Finalists
AnBryce Scholarship finalist will call for an interview. The interview panel includes the NYU Law faculty, AnBryce alumni, distinguished judges, and other supporters of AnBryce. The students will call for the interview held in Washington, DC, and New York City and it will last about 15 minutes and cover the major topics of role models, courses taken, writing experience, and the influences that have affected his or her life.
The students have to stay in the college for more than two days for the interview. The Law school makes travel and hotel arrangements for the finalists and students will get all the benefits regarding the educational expenses. At the end of the interview, they will have a dinner with the current AnBryce Scholars to meet finalists.
Faculty Director and Administrators
The following administrators and faculty are part of the selection committee of the AnBryce scholarship program. If you need any help regarding the scholarship you can connect them.
- Troy McKenzie, Professor of Law; Faculty Director, AnBryce Scholarship Program
- Lindsay Kendrick, Dean of Students; Assistant Dean for Diversity and Inclusion. Primary contact for all student services issues.
- Joel Schoenecker, Senior Director of Student Financial Services. Primary contact for all financial aid-related issues.
- Cassandra Williams, Assistant Dean for Admissions. Oversees admission and selection process.
- Melanie Hochberg Giger, Director of Admissions. Supervises logistics related to the interview and selection process.
- Savannah Lynn, Assistant Director for Diversity and Inclusion. Coordinates and implements logistics related to the interview process and all academic year programming.
- Visit the official website
- then you have to search for the scholarship for which you have to apply
- Check the list given above
- Now you have to fill out the application’
- Enter all the necessary information and attach all the documents that are mentioned in the application form.
To apply for the scholarship you have to click on the link given below: