Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Welcome back to my blogs. Today I’m here with another interesting article for candidates who are looking for more information about the scholarship. In this article, we will give you information about ASU Scholarship Estimator. Most of the students who are enrolled in the universities are unaware of the available scholarships for them in the university. In this article, we will explain to you how you can apply for the scholarship and ASU Scholarship Estimator. Read the article and get the complete information.
ASU Scholarship Estimator
ASU Scholarship Estimator is available for all first-year students who have to apply for admission to the university and they want to get complete information about the available scholarships. Arizona State University (Arizona State or ASU) is a public research university in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Established in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature, ASU is one of the largest public universities by registration in the United States.
Arizona state university award merit scholarship also known as the American University Scholarship is announced to students of first-year who have brilliant educational background and academic qualities. You can use the given tool to find how much new American university scholarship money you are eligible for and how much you will get. Through this tool, you can plan and this will help you to collect the remaining amount.
ASU Scholarship Estimator Details:
- Country: United States
- Institution(s): Arizona State University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master
- Eligibility: Intermediate in any degree program
- Categories: Scholarship Estimator
Rankings & ratings
The courses available for the students in the university are as follows. You can select any of the courses and submit the application for admission.
- Agriculture & life sciences
- Business & management
- Public health
- Arts and Humanities
- Business & Management
- Engineering and Technology
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences and Management
- Africana Studies, Bachelor of Arts
- Applied Science: Administration of Justice, Bachelor of Applied Science
- Communication, Bachelor of Arts
- Early Childhood, Bachelor of Applied Science
- General Studies: Economy and Industry, Bachelor of General Studies
- General Studies: Sports and Society, Bachelor of General Studies
- Global Media, Bachelor of Arts
- Government and Public Service, Bachelor of Arts
- Human Rights Practice, Bachelor of Arts
- Human Services, Bachelor of Applied Science
- Information Science and Society, Bachelor of Arts
- Intelligence and Information Operations, Bachelor of Applied Science
- Law, Bachelor of Arts
- Literacy, Learning and Leadership, Bachelor of Science
- Political Science, Bachelor of Arts
Who is eligible for an ASU scholarship?
The candidates who have to apply for the scholarship have to check the following eligibility criteria given below:
- ASU merit scholarship is announced for only the students who came to the university for the first time or first-year students joining the ASU semester after the completion of high school graduation.
- If after the completion of high school graduation, you take a gap or apply for any other high school for any of the summer courses then you are no more eligible for the merit scholarship.
- New American university scholarship is offered only for the full-time on-campus students who have applied for ICourses and ASU Sync. The students who have joined the university as online students then they are no more eligible for the scholarship.
How will you get the New American University Scholarship:
- The students who are enrolled in the university are automatically eligible for the ASU Merit scholarship.
- New American University scholarships are available for the students when they apply for admission to the university and the information that they have mentioned in the application.
- University didn’t recalculate the information after the admission when you apply for a scholarship.
- The students will get the scholarship with the combination of their high school GPA and other abilities that they have completed or are in progress and their degree program.
- If you don’t have an ACT or SAT score then don’t worry as it is not mandatory for the scholarship.
- If you change your degree program, campus, or residency then your scholarship will be adjusted.
- If you have a test score then you can submit it as it will help you to upgrade your scholarship. You will get your test score by May 1 if you have to submit it with your application.
- If the students apply for any other scholarship and they will get the scholarship then the given amount will be added to the ASU merit scholarship and your amount will not be increased.
- The students from different campuses will get different scholarships as the amounts vary from campus to campus. If you change your degree program, campus, or residency then your scholarship will be adjusted.
ASU Scholarship Estimator Calculator:
If you have to calculate your scholarship amount you have to follow the procedure given below:
- First, you have to select the student type as high school, graduate, or any other.
- Then select your High school core competencies.
- Then you have to select the GPA or Class Rank.
- Then add your test scores.
- Add where you live and other factors.
- Click on calculate and your scholarship will be given to you.
To check click on the link given below:
So this is all about ASU Scholarship Estimator. If you want to calculate your scholarship you have to follow the procedure given and the amount will be rounded off and it will not be the exact amount. It may vary from the original scholarship. Share the article with your fellows so they can also calculate their ASU Scholarship Estimator.
See More: LSAT Demon Scholarship 2024| Join Now