Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023: Online Application, Financial Benefits, Apply Now
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023 is announced now. The applicants who are enrolled in any degree program and the students from the schools that are aided by the government are eligible to apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023. The scholarship provides a lot of benefits to the applicants who are eligible and selected for the scholarship. The article comprises information such as eligibility criteria, the last date to apply for a scholarship and what is the procedure to fill out the application form. You have to follow the procedure given below to apply for a scholarship. This article is very helpful for you if you are eligible for a scholarship and want to apply for a scholarship.
What Is Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023?
Applicants who are from backward areas and have an annual income of less than 2 lac rupees can apply for a scholarship. As Scholarships provide financial funding to the applicant to continue their studies. Applicants from classes 9th to 12th are eligible to apply if they have 65% marks in their last year’s exam. There are 36 scholarships available for the applicants and given to only those candidates who have a brilliant educational record and are eligible for scholarships.
Details Of Scholarship
|Name||Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023|
|Announced by||Atul Maheshwari Foundation|
|Aims||Offering 30000 and 50000 Rupees|
|Recipient||Class 9th to 12th students|
- The application submission date is not announced yet.
- The last date for the application submission is not released yet.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Amount
The applicants who apply for the scholarship will receive the following amount from the foundation:-
- 18 students of Class 9th and 10th of the provincial board will receive the amount of Rs. 30,000/-
- 18 scholarships of Rs. 50 thousand will be given to the applicants of Class 11th and 12th
Selection Criteria for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
The applicants have to follow the following selection criteria when they apply for a scholarship:
- Firstly the applicant has to appear in the written exam that is announced by the organization
- Then the candidates who cleared the test will call for the final interview.
The candidates who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given eligibility criteria:-
- The candidates who can apply for the Amar Ujala Foundation Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 who have cleared their matric class from the provincial board or state.
- The eligible candidate must have 60% marks in their matriculation or last year’s board exam.
- Applicants from classes 9-12 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants who want to apply must have 1.5 lac yearly incomes from all the sources.
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for this scholarship:-
- Candidate’s passport-size photograph
- Mark sheet of the last exam passed by the candidate
- Applicant’s domicile certificate (Aadhar card, Ration card, School ID)
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Application Procedure
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following steps when they are filling out their application form.
- First, the applicants have to visit the Official Website.
- The main page of the website appears.
- The find the Registration for the application.
- The application form for the scholarship appears on the screen.
- Then fill out the application form and enter the data asked for in the application.
- Attach all the documents that are necessary for the application.
- Create an account on the website.
- Attach all the documents.
- Now you have registered successfully for the application.
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Download
Admit cards for the scholarship test are available on the official website but if you still didn’t get you admit card then you have to follow the following steps.
- Visit the Official Website of the foundation.
- On the homepage of the website find the option Hall Ticket/Admit Card.
- A new webpage appears on the screen.
- Then you have to enter the details like Email, Mobile Number in the application form.
- Your admit card is on the screen.
- Now you can download your admit card and take a printout of the card so you can take it to the exam hall.
So this is all about the scholarship. If you are in need then you have to apply for the scholarship so you get financial assistance from the department.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.