Auburn University Acceptance Rate 2023 is discussed in this article. Auburn University is situated at Alabama Research University. Auburn University is Alabama’s second largest university and has 25000 undergraduate students and more than 6000 students are enrolled in the postgraduate degree program. The university has 1330 faculty members.
The university is registered as one of the “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity” and has created five Rhodes Scholars and five Truman Scholars. If you are willing to apply for admission then you have to read the article and find the detail about the acceptance rate, eligibility criteria, and documents that are important to apply for admission is discussed in this article.
|University||Auburn University, Alabama|
|Application Fee||For Undergraduates: 60 USD (INR 4599)
For Postgraduates: 70 USD (INR 5365)
|Mode Of Payment||Online via checks or credit cards or money orders made payable to Auburn University|
|Academic Calendar||Semester Based|
|Intake Sessions||Spring, Fall, Summer|
Auburn University Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the university is 85%. Last year almost 18000 students apply for admission and 16000 students get admission to the university. The university provides admission to all applicants easily if they fulfill the admission criteria.
The university provides admission to those candidates who have A+ grades in their high school degrees. The university provides admission to those students who are the topper student in their class. The university last year provides admission to 2955 international students and in this number almost 300 students are Indian.
Auburn University’s Rankings
Auburn university is in the top 100 universities in the world. The universities are ranked on the basis of their courses and achievements in different fields. The ranking of the university is as follows:
- #99 in National Universities.
- #58 in Best Colleges for Veterans.
- #163 in Best Value Schools.
The applicants who have to enroll in different programs at the university have to follow the following criteria.
English Proficiency Test Requirements
|Tests||Minimum Score Required|
- Official transcripts
- ACT/SAT scores(SAT-1160 and ACT- 25)
- Letter of Recommendation (Recommended)
- Proof of English proficiency
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Standardized examination scores like GRE and GMAT.
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
The applicants have to check the criteria for each program they are applying to as different courses have different criteria.
SAT and ACT Scores Requirements
The applicant has to submit the SAT or ACT scores as these are the mandatory test that applicants must have to get admission to the university. The applicant must have an SAT score of 1160 to 1320 or an ACT score of 25 to 31 for admission. The applicants who get admission to the university have more marks than the average students. While those students who didn’t get admission have low marks than the average students.
Auburn University Admission Process
The applicants who are willing to fill out the application form have to follow the following procedure to fill out the application.
- The applicants have to select the course for which they have to apply for.
- The university experts will give the application process detail and answer your queries.
- The applicants have to submit the following documents SOPs, Essays, LORs and IELTS, TOEFL, etc. the applicant has to collect all the documents that they need at the time of the application submission.
- The applicants after applying for admission have to plan their accommodation and the applicants have to submit the visa application before the start of the classes as the visa processing will take time and if you don’t apply before the classes you may miss the starting sessions.
- The applicants have to wait for 4-6 weeks after submitting the application.
Average GPA Requirements
The applicant must have brilliant grades in their high school to be eligible to apply for admission. The applicant from the high school must have 3.74 on a 4.0 scale, or have an A+ grade in the last year’s degree program. The university accepted the application of only students who have good grades in their degrees and is famous because of their high grades. The applicant must have to fulfill the criteria otherwise their application will be rejected by the education authority of the university.
Visa Process for International Students
Candidates from all over the world will get the I-20 when they complete their application procedure. The given id is used by the candidates when they apply for a visa to start their education in the United States. The applicants have to apply for the visa and prepare for the interview with the embassy near their home when they get the I-20 or DS-2019 form. The applicants have to take some of the documents with them when they go for the interview at the US Embassy. The embassy will check and verify the documents. Some of the documents are as follows:
- Copy of Passport
- Acceptance letter from the university
- I-20 form
- Financial documentation as proof
- Health Insurance
- Fees of 200 USD
- Any other document needed to support the application
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE.