Auckland University of Technology Acceptance Rate 2023 is discussed in this article. The Auckland Institution of Technology (AUT) is New Zealand’s second most famous and largest university that is situated in Auckland which is one of the largest cities in the country. The university is listed among the top universities of the world and has a five-star ranking in Teaching, Employability, Research, Internationalization, Services, Novelty, and Extensiveness. In this article, we will give you detailed information about the university acceptance rate, eligibility criteria, procedure for application submission, and much more.
|University||Auckland University of Technology|
|Year of Foundation||1895|
|Type of University||Public|
|Total Enrollments||Approx. 27,200|
|Accepted Examinations||IELTS/TOEFL, GMAT/GRE|
|Academic Calendar||February to June, July to November|
|Average Fees||INR 15 to 30 lakhs|
Auckland University of Technology Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate of the university is 50% which means that half of the applicants are eligible to get admission to the university. The university’s half-staff is from other countries and they collaborate with different corporate. Students from 140 countries are eligible to apply for admission to New Zealand’s largest university.
Facts and Figures
- 201–250 World University Rankings 2022.
- 451 in QS Top University Rankings 2022.
- 27 in QS Rankings by Subject 2021.
- 76 Impact Rankings 2021.
- 365 in Best Global Universities by US News.
- 26 in Best Global Universities in Australia by US News.
- 27 in QS Rankings by Subject 2021.
- University has its own three gyms for the students. Students have the facility of fitness and self-care at the university.
- There are different types of clubs for students. Students can join any of the society and take part in the curricular activities.
- AUT offers 135 undergraduate programs in 15 fields, 184 graduate programs, 16 certifications, and diplomas, and 17 short courses. Apart from on-campus courses, the university offers a Bachelor of Health Science degree for which you don’t have to come to university it is available in online mode.
- AUT has a worldwide graduate complex of more than 100,000 graduates. Many graduates chose the different sectors of media, technology, education, and politics and they are successful in their fields.
As you know that university is New Zealand’s largest university so they have almost all the courses for which most of the students apply. They also provide the courses such as accounting and finance, as well as business and management. Some of the courses and their fee are given below.
|PROGRAMMES||ANNUAL FEES (INR)|
|Bachelor of Business||15 lakhs|
|Bachelor of Design||18 lakhs|
|Bachelor of Science||17 lakhs|
|Bachelor of Visual arts||17 lakhs|
|Master of Visual Arts||19 lakhs|
|Master of Engineering||21 lakhs|
|Master of Marketing||25 lakhs|
|Master of Business||16 lakhs|
|Master of Philosophy||19 lakhs|
The candidates who want to apply for admission to the university have to follow the procedure as they have to visit the official website and then find the detail about the admission from the main menu. Then they have to find the course for which they want to apply. The application form appears on the screen. Enter your data and attach the entire documents that are important for admission. Submit the application and wait for the response as it will take some time so be patience.
The applicants have to submit the following documents with their application form so their application will be complete.
- Statement of Purpose
- Work/ research experience (for PG Courses)
- Resume (for PG courses)
- Research proposal (for thesis)
- Academic Transcripts
- IELTS/TOEFL Score
- GRE/GMAT Score (for PG courses)
Auckland University of Technology Scholarships
Every university provides a scholarship opportunity for the students who apply for admission to the university. The applicants have to follow the scholarship criteria when they apply for it so they get the scholarship and there will be compensation for the expenses of the applicants. Some of the scholarships available at the university for the candidates are as follows
|AUT Postgraduate Scholarship||4.63 lakhs|
|Women on campus millennium scholarship||50,100|
|New Zealand AUT-NCUK Excellence Scholarship||5 lakhs|
|Rotary World Peace Scholarship||Varies|
|AUT Undergraduate Scholarship||3.50 lakhs|
Jobs and Placements
AUT candidates are eligible to earn an annual income of INR 24 lakhs. Statement aptitudes (86 percent), problem-solving skills (87 percent), and critical thinking skills (86 percent) are all expertise that companies look for (87 percent). The applicant after completing their degree from the university gets the job in six months. The applicant must have the official and legal visa of the country when they apply for the job.
The applicants have to prepare themselves for the job interview. They must have an updated CV and must write all the skills and experiences they will surely be able to get any position in any multinational company and other institutes.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.