Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
Australia Awards Scholarships
Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. If you are looking for opportunities to study free of cost or with low fees then you are on the right platform. Here we will give you the best announcement for the students so they get their free higher education in from the world’s best institute. In this article, we will give you information about Australia awards scholarships 2023. So if you are interested in the scholarship then read the article and apply now if you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
The department of foreign affairs and trade Australia announce Australia awards scholarships 2023. Scholarships are available for all international students who are enrolled in different programs at different universities in Australia.
Australia awards scholarships 2023 is one of the best opportunities for international students and a lot of students every year apply for the prestigious scholarship and enrolled in different universities with the help of the program. Students are eligible to apply for bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships. You are eligible to apply to different universities as well as Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions. The students have a chance to work on their skills and after completing their degree they can contribute to the development of their own country.
See More: Non European Students Scholarships 2023
See More: Mid Sweden University Scholarship 2023
Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 Details
|Scholarship Name||Australia Awards Scholarship|
|Study Level||Undergraduate, Master, PhD|
|Deadline||01 May 2023|
Australia Awards Participating Institutions
The students are eligible to apply for the scholarship if they are from the following institutes in Australia:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (including the Australian Maritime College)
- The University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel
- Establishment Allowance—a once-only payment as a contribution towards Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- The students have supplementary academic support so they get a scholar academic success or improve their educational experience.
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—if considered essential PCE may be given to students if they are in-country and/or in-Australia training
Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
The students who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following criteria:
- Applicants must be above 18 years old when they apply for any degree program at any university.
- Students must apply for the undergraduate degree program
- Applicants must be from any other country except Australia, and they must have a valid visa.
- Students must have a clear criminal record from their country.
- Students have to submit an IELTS test if they are from countries where English is their second language.
- Applicant must not be married to, engaged to, or a de facto of a person who has or is eligible to have, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, and within the time when they apply for scholarship assortment or enlistment phases (note: residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are qualified but must apply for a Student visa.
The students who want to apply for the awarded scholarship have to submit their application before 01 May 2023
How to Apply for a Scholarship:
The students have to submit their applications online or through the mail. The students who want to apply for the scholarship have to visit the link given below.
Check the opening and closing dates
CLICK HERE LINK TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
So this is all about the Australian Award scholarship 2023. So if you are interested to apply for the scholarship you have to check the eligible countries and if you are from those countries then you have to fill out the application form before the last date.
Submit your problems and issues in the comment section.
See More: The Karolinska Global Scholarships in Sweden 2023
See More: Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden 2023