Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. Are you waiting for the new opportunities? Then you are on the right platform. The students who have completed their master’s degree and want to apply for the postdoctoral degree program have a great opportunity to apply for Banting postdoctoral fellowship 2023. Now you have a chance to study in Canada with a fully funded fellowship program.
The Banting postdoctoral fellowship 2023 is announced for students who have excellent academic qualifications and the competence to lead the world with their research findings. The government of Canada announces every year up to 70 fellowship programs for international students. The government distributes the fellowship program equally among the three Canadian institutes Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC), the Canadian Institutes of health research (CIHR), and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC).
Students from Canada and all over the world are eligible to apply for the fellowship program. It is a highly modest fellowship program so the students who fulfill all the requirements are eligible to get the fellowship. If you are interested in the fellowship program you have to fill out the application form and follow the terms and conditions of the fellowship program. The complete information about the fellowship program is given below:
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Canada Details
- Country: Canada
- Host: Government of Canada
- Degree level: Postdoctoral degree
- Type: Funded
- Category: Fellowship
- Duration: 2 years
- Deadline: 20th September 2023.
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 Benefits
The students who have to apply for the fellowship will get the following benefits:
- The students will get an amount of 70,000 CAD annually.
- The candidates will have a chance to work under the best supervisors of Canadian institutes.
- The students will get the fellowship on an equal basis.
Areas of Research:
- Health research
- Natural sciences and/or engineering
- Social sciences and/or humanities
Eligibility Criteria for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023:
- The candidates must have completed their Ph.D. degree in health professional degree and the degree ends in September 2023 and September 2024.
- Candidates who are not citizens or residents of Canada then they are eligible to apply for the fellowship in Canadian institutes.
- Candidates have to continue their postdoctoral degree program in a Canadian institute.
- The candidates have only one chance to apply for the fellowship program in their lives.
- The host institute will select the candidates and must have an offer letter.
- The applicants have to contact their supervisor of the host institute and conform to the eligibility criteria.
Application Deadline for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
The applicants have to submit their application form before the last date and follow the schedule for the submission of the application. The last date for the submission of an application for Banting postdoctoral fellowship 2023 in Canada is 20th September 2023.
How to Apply for Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships?
All the applicants who are eligible and have to apply for the fellowship have to submit their application online by creating an account on researchNet. The candidates have to submit a Vanier-Banting Canadian Common CV and upload it to Research Net.
The candidates have to fill out the application form and attach all the documents that are mandatory for the application and submit it before the deadline as the application submitted after the last date will not be accepted by the department and you will lose your chance.
For more details, please visit the official website; Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships 2023-2024
So this is all about the Banting postdoctoral fellowship 2023. If you are interested and have to apply for the fellowship you must have to follow the processes that are given by the department when you apply. The candidates who have completed their postdoctoral degree and now have to start their research program are eligible to apply and they will get a different research environment in the Canadian institutes.