Belgium working holiday visa 2023. The country is famous for the production of chocolates, waffles, and national football teams. The headquarter of the European Union and parliament is also in Belgium. So if you are looking for a Belgium visa and you don’t have money then you don’t have to worry about the funds to apply for the visa. In this article, we will give you information on how you can visit the wonderful country Belgium and travel in the country.
The Belgium holiday visa will help you to enter the country. With this visa, you are allowed to work in the country and you also got a chance to start earning part-time. You can save your future if you apply now for the Belgium working holiday visa. The visa is available for all eligible candidates. The visa is given to the candidates for more than one year and you are eligible to perform certain activities when you hold a visa permit. After the expiry of the visa, you had to leave the country.
The visa provides the perks of life for the applicants as they get a chance to work in a country and enjoy different cultures. You are also eligible to start work in the country part-time. The complete information about the work visa is given in this article. Read the article and apply now for the visa.
Belgium Working Holiday Visa 2023 summary
- Country: Belgium
- Eligible Countries: Foreigners
- Category: Belgium Holiday Work Visa
The list of the countries that have an agreement for the Belgium holiday work visa is given as:
- New Zealand
- South Korea
The applicants can apply for work in the mentioned countries also.
Benefits of Belgium Working Holiday Visa
The following benefits will be given to the applicants who apply for the job;
- You are eligible to live in Belgium for one year.
- You have permission to work for any company or manager for up to six months.
- You are eligible to study or participate in any course.
- Whenever you want to leave the country you are allowed to reenter until your visa is valid.
Belgium Working Holiday Visa Requirements
You had to fulfill the following requirements when you apply for the Belgium Working Holiday Visa
- Your main aim is to travel towards Belgium.
- The aim of traveling toward Belgium must be a job.
- The applicants must be between 18 to 30 years.
- The candidates don’t have any marriage or have no children.
- All candidates must have an authorized passport.
- The candidates must have enough money in the bank if they had to travel back to their country he is eligible for it.
- All candidates are applying for the first time for the Working Holiday Visa.
- All candidates must be in good health credentials allocated by the Belgium embassy as the chosen doctors.
- If you are applying for a visa you have to provide a proof for clear criminal background.
How you can apply for a Belgium work visa?
The residents of Australia and New Zealand are eligible to apply for a long-stay visa to Belgium Embassy in Canberra.
- Address: 19 Arkana Street, Yarralumla ACT 2600.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Official Website
The residents of Canada are eligible to apply for a long-stay visa and dispatch their documents and application form to Belgium’s Embassy General in Montreal.
- Address: Consulate General of Belgium in Montreal Visa dept. /WHP 999, de Maisonneuve W. #1600 Montreal QC H3A 3L4.
- Website: Official website Montreal
Application Processing Time for Belgium Working Holiday Visa
Most jobs visa are processed in 4-6 weeks and it also depends upon the job you have applied for.
The fee you have to submit for the application process is 350 EUR and this fee is non-refundable as you weren’t able to take your fee back if you are not interested in the visa anymore.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY FOR A VISA.