The Bhajan lal scholarship 2023 is available for the M.Phil. and M.Sc. applicants. The scheme is launched by the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation to help applicants who want to continue their education. Due to financial problems, they are unable to continue their education. In this article we will provide detail about the eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply for the scholarship and what are the benefits that the scholarship gives to the selected candidates. Read the article below and apply now for a scholarship if you are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
What Is Bhajan Lal Scholarship 2023?
The Bhajan lal scholarship 2023 is launched by the Bhajan Global Impact Foundation to help students who want to complete their higher education from India’s best institutes. The applicants who have enrolled in any degree program from any of the universities and looking for financial assistance have to apply for the scholarship. This will help to provide financial assistance and the applicant can complete their education from any of the institutes.
Details Of Bhajan Lal Scholarship
|Name of the scheme
|Bhajan Lal Scholarship
|Bhajan Global Impact Foundation
|Students pursuing courses in the field of environment
|To encourage environmental studies at an institutional level
|Financial support for tuition fees travel and living expenses
|Type of Application
Rewards under Bhajan Lal Scholarship
The selected candidates will receive the following rewards from the scholarship.
- Tuition fees
- Living expense stipend
- Travel stipend
- Scholarship maintenance for research purposes fractional or full
Bhajan Lal Scholarship Field of Study
Applicants from the following field are eligible to apply:
- Environmental law
- Environmental ethics
- Environmental justice
- Environmental Finance
- Environmental history
- Environmental chemistry
- Environmental policy
- Sustainable development
- Environmental policy and Management
- Environmental management
- National Resource Management
- Environmental Economics
- Courses and subjects associated with water such as groundwater hydrology sedimentation of river water wastewater resource management
- Courses any subject related to energy such as biogas solar energy renewable energy
- Courses and fields associated with soil angiology such as weathering soil quality etc
- Fields associated with wildlife such as wildlife conservation wildlife management wildlife observation
- Disciplines or fields associated with waste such as solid waste management liquid waste management integrated waste management
Benefits & Features Of Scholarship
- The Bhajan global impact foundation has started a new scholarship scheme.
- The scholarship is known as the Bhajan Lal scholarship.
- The scholarship is announced for environment field-related applicants.
- The applicants who have taken admitted an M.SC, M.Phil., and Ph. D or equivalent courses with environment subject
- The scholarship provides tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses.
- The scholarship is given to the applicant for 6 months.
- The applicant can complete their education by taking a grant from the foundation.
- The main objective of the scholarship is to help the applicant of the environment to complete their degree.
- The student can help the foundation for the betterment of the environment that is in the scheme.
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- A candidate must have attained a bachelor’s degree in an environmental subject
- The applicant must be enrolled in the courses like M.Sc., M.Phil., and Ph. D with the environment subject
- An applicant must have admitted themselves to a recognized university in India
Selection Criteria Of Scholarship
The candidate will select the following criteria.
- The applicants who are from backward areas will be selected first by the authority.
- Applicants who have good grades in their academics will be preferred.
The applicant must have the following documents when they apply for the scholarship.
- Aadhar card
- Last examination Marksheet
- Bachelor Degree Marksheet
- Residence Certificate
- Admission Receipt
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Terms And Conditions Under Bhajan Lal Scholarship
- The applicant who is enrolled in the degree program under the Bhajan Lal foundation has to provide the verification of the course
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The higher authority will review your application at the end of the semester.
Process To Apply Under Bhajan Lal Scholarship
The applicants who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given procedure to fill out their application form.
- Visit the Official Website of the foundation.
- Login to the website and enter detail as email and password.
- A new home page will appear.
- Find a category of scholarship.
- Find a scholarship of foundation for bachelor students and fill out the application form.
- The application form appears on the screen.
- Enter your data.
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Educational details
- Work experience
- Address details
- Now attach your CV with your application form.
- Submit your application after the completion.
So this is all about the scholarship. Apply now for the prestigious scholarship and start your degree now.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE