Blind PH scholarship Kerala 2023 is announced now. This scheme is specially launched for blind physically handicapped and deaf students the Directorate of Collegiate Education has launched Blind/PH Scholarship Kerala. Most of the handicapped students have left their studies and this scheme will provide financial benefits to the applicants who have any type of disability then you are eligible to apply for the Blind PH scholarship Kerala 2023. In this article, we will give you detail about the eligibility criteria, the last date for the application submission, and the procedure to apply for the scholarship.
About Blind/ PH Scholarship Kerala
The directorate of collegiate education has announced a new program for Blind/PH applicants known as the Blind/PH scholarship. The scholarship is for those who are in distress of blindness, deafness, and another kind of disability. In this scheme the applicants are eligible for financial support from the department and students can continue their education in science and arts from the government assistance college. The candidates who are eligible for the scholarship must have to apply for the scholarship from the official website as the application is submitting in online mode.
Details Of Blind/ PH Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||Blind/ PH Scholarship Kerala|
|Announced by||Government of Kerala|
|Receiver||Blind/ PH/ Deaf students of Kerala|
|Aims||To endorse higher education|
|Assistance||Reassurance will be on condition to students|
|Type of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Schedule Of Blind/ PH Scholarship
|Start date of application for new applicants||Announced Soon|
|End date of application for new applicants||Announced Soon|
Selection Procedure For Scholarship
The applicant will be selected on the basis of the following procedure.
- The applicant must be eligible for the scholarship
- The candidates who are needier are eligible for the scholarship.
Rewards under Blind/ PH Scholarship
The applicant will receive the award on the following basis.
|Blind students who have an income of 2.4 lac||The student will get financial assistance and other financial support from the scholarship.|
|Hosteller students of the PH category who has an annual income of Rs. 4.5 lac||The student gets the hostel dues from the scholarship and other financial assistance|
|Physical handicapped who have an annual income of Rs. 4.5 lacs||This student will receive the reward of boarding burdens ignored off|
Benefits & Features Of Blind/ PH Scholarship
- The department of collegiate education has started a new scheme.
- The program is known as the Blind/PH scholarship.
- The major aim of the program is to help candidates who are disabled and handicapped.
- The students get financial aid from the program and continue their education.
- Students are capable to make their careers better.
- The students get the fee charges, hostel charges, and boarding charges as a reward.
- The students get proper education and raise the literacy rate of the country is.
- Society will accept such types of people when they are educated.
- The students are able to earn better from the education they got.
- The scholarship will help to change the lives of deaf blind and handicapped students.
- Students of the same disability are eligible to study under one roof in special schools.
- This will take optimistic alteration in the life of commendable handicapped students
The applicants who are applying for the Blind/ PH Scholarship Kerala must have to follow the following eligibility criteria;
- A candidate must be a local resident of Kerala
- Only blind physically handicapped and deaf students are eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant must be enrolled in the Government/ Aided Arts and Science College Music Colleges and Government Aided Higher Secondary Vocational Higher Secondary Schools
The applicants must have the following documents when they apply for the Blind/ PH Scholarship Kerala
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
Process To Apply Under Blind/ PH Scholarship
All the willing candidates who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the steps given below.
- The applicant has to visit the Official Website of the Department of Collegiate Education Government of Kerala
- The new page of the website appears on the screen.
- Find the category of the scholarship.
- Enter the detail and attach all the data needed for the scholarship.
- Submit your application after attaching the necessary documents with the application form.
- Now, wait for the approval.
- Scholarship Section Of The Directorate of Collegiate Education
- Special officer for scholarships
- Directorate of Collegiate Education
- Vikas Bhavan 6th floor
- Thiruvananthapuram- 695033
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel No- 0471-2306580
- Mobile No- 9446096580/ 9446780308
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE