Bond University Scholarships 2024| Eligibility Criteria, Application Process
Bond University Scholarships 2024
Deadline: September 5, 2023
Opening date: March 5, 2023
Category: Scholarships in Australia
The Bond University scholarships 2024 are announced. The universities in Australia have announced the scholarships program for the year 2024-25. So the students who want to take admitted to the University of Bond for the year 2024 have to apply now so they can start their graduation degree in 2024. The students must have to secure their positions in the university by applying for a scholarship 180 days before the start of the degree.
In this article, we will give you the complete detail about the university scholarship benefits and other eligibility criteria so you can apply for the scholarship.
The students can apply for the graduate and undergraduate degree programs under the scheme. The students will get the complete education fee from the university and they will provide you an allowance for living and other expenses that they have during their stay in the country.
There is no application fee for the University of Bond.
Financial Coverage of Bond University Scholarships 2024:
The students who apply for the bond university scholarships will get the following benefits:
- University offers 50% off on the tuition fee
- Students will get a living allowance when they stay in the country
- Students will get a medical allowance
- Traveling allowance
- Students who apply for the medical program are not eligible for the medical insurance allowance
- Internship programs
- Thesis allowance
- Labs allowance
List of Scholarships announced by Bond University
University announces a number of scholarships for bachelor, and undergraduate students. Some of the famous scholarships available for students are as follows:
- CoLab Industry Scholarships
- Australia Awards Scholarships
- Bond Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University – MACC Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Bond Gems Scholarships
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships
- Bond Research Scholarships
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships
- International Leadership Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Scholarships
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships
- Bond University Indigenous Medical Scholarships
- International Stand-Out Scholarships
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries
IELTS Requirement at Bond University:
International students who apply for admission to the university don’t have to submit the IELTS test for English language proof. The students can submit any of the tests in the alternative to the IELTS test. Some of the alternative tests for the IELTS tests are as follows:
- Bond University College English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- C1 Advanced
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based Test (TOEFL iBT)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Academic
- Pearson Test of English Academic | PTE
Programs Offered at Bond University:
Students can apply for any of the programs for higher education at Bond University. Some of the famous programs at the university are as follows:
- Actuarial Science
- Architecture and Built Environment
- Business and Commerce
- Communication and Creative Media
- Health Sciences
- Hotel and Tourism
- International Relations and Humanities
- Law, Social Sciences
- Psychology and Counseling
- Sports Subjects
Bond University Scholarships 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
The students who are applying for Bond University scholarships have to check the eligibility criteria. The criteria for the scholarship are as follows:
- All international students are eligible to apply for a scholarship
- Students must have submitted the admission application for any of the programs at the university.
- The students from the medical field at the Bond university are not eligible for the scholarship
- The students must have brilliant educational qualifications such as an IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, a minimum ATAR of 96 or equal to that field.
- The students have to select the scholarship program
- Each program has specific criteria so you have to check it on the website
- The students who have all the documents will be accepted by the authority.
Documents Required for Bond University Application:
Students have to submit the following documents with the scholarship application. If any of the documents is missing your application will be rejected. Check the documents below:
- Copies of all educational documents (transcripts/degree/certificates)
- Scholarship Application Resume
- Study plan essay for MS degree applicants
- Abstract of the previous thesis or final year project
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT)
- Letter of Motivation
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificates
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year
- Recommendation letters (at least 2) from previously studied institutes/professors
Bond University Application Deadline in 2023:
The website for the submission of applications is open now. Students can apply for a number of scholarships from the official website. The deadline for the number of scholarships is as follows:
- Bond Business School Postgraduate Bursaries: Open for applications
- Bond Leadership Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2023
- Hancock Prospecting Swimming Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2023
- Excellence Scholarship: Deadline September 5, 2023
- Judge John Newton Mooting Scholarships: Deadline September 5, 2023
- Vice Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2023
- Vynka Hohnen Scholarships: Deadline August 1, 2023
- International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2023
- International Stand Out Scholarships: Deadline June 12, 2023
- Bond University has the following application deadlines for admissions in 2023:
- Applications closed on April 1, 2023, for students commencing in the May 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 12 June 2023 for students commencing in the September 2023 Semester.
- Applications close on 16 October 2023 for students commencing in the January 2023 Semester.
Bond University Scholarship Application Process:
The students who are applying for the scholarship at Bond University have to follow the following procedure to fill out the application form perfectly.
- Visit the official website of the university
- Check all the available scholarships for the international students
- Find the scholarship for your degree program
- Login to the website and create an account
- Now fill out the application form and enter all the personal data
- Attach all the documents that are important for the application.
- Now submit the application and wait for approval from the higher authority.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.