Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who want to start their careers in international companies and need some ideas about the work in the companies have to apply for the British Academy International Fellowships Program 2023-24.
The international fellowship program helps the applicants to start their research in the UK for three years in any institute with the main objective of an internationally connected mobile research and innovation workforce.
The international research program is especially announced for the students who want to start their career in an early research career and want to make a first step towards emerging the sovereign research career when they get knowledge across worldwide borders. The applicants who apply for the international fellowship program must have brilliant research and are different from other applicants present there.
The fellowship program is announced by the British Academy and the royal society.
The predominant aim of the international fellowship program is to take all the young and passionate students in the UK and then they will develop an international bond with the world and connect the whole world. Some of the main objectives of the British international fellowship programs are as follows:
- The major aim of the foundation is to attract young fellow students who are doing research on different projects to come to the UK and start their research in the country.
- Provide support to all international students to get their high-quality and innovative lines of research.
- International researchers have an opportunity to get and shift their new skills and information through working out and professional enlargement.
- The students will have a chance to get connected with the different fellowship programs through networking opportunities.
The applicants who want to apply for the fellowship have to follow the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants who are enrolled in the Ph.D. program and in the final stage are eligible to apply for the fellowship program. The students whose Ph.D. is completed will be notified when they apply for the fellowship and the students who apply for the fellowship will get the confirmation of the award before the fellowship starts.
- The candidates who apply for the fellowship must have seven years of active full-time postdoctoral experience when they are applying no career breaks will be counted and the teaching experience of the students will be added to this.
- The students are not currently in the UK.
- Candidates must have no citizenship in the UK.
- Applicants must be good in written and speaking the English language
- Applicants must be working on different research proposals and must be beneficial and agree with a UK host researcher.
The candidates have to full fill all the eligibility criteria and other requirements that are mentioned in the scheme notes.
Duration and Value of Award
The international fellowship program announces financial assistance to students for more than three years and candidates will get their reward at 80% FEC. The candidates are eligible to apply for research expenditures up to 12000 euros and they will also apply for relocation support up to 8000 Euros. Candidates have to provide proof of the expenses that they met when they are doing research and relocation support as mentioned in the application.
The candidates are also applicable for alumni funding according to the contract of the fellowship program so they can support networking activities with UK-based or international researchers.
After completing their research the British Academy international fellowship students who get awards from the academy will be counted not as researchers who are in the country as visiting researchers but then they will get a salary and work as an employee. The award-holder candidates will get a salary from the institution as announced by the academy. The students who apply for the fellowship program in 2023-24 will be able to get awards for three years rather than two years. This will attract young and passionate researchers to the country so they can start their research in the country and provide benefits to the institution.
The students who want to make the first step in their research career are eligible to apply for the British Academy international fellowship program. It will help the students to evaluate their skills and take their research to different levels when they join the research across borders. The academy provides the students with financial assistance. The students are eligible for the three-year fellowship program financial assistance and will get the assistance for 12 months.
Earliest start date: 1 Oct 2023-24
The scheme opens date: 31 Jan 2023-24
Deadline date: 28 Mar 2023-24 – 17:00 BST
Duration of award: 136 months
So this is all about the fellowship program you must join the research program if you are eligible to apply as it will help the students to develop new skills and you will get a lot to learn about your research. Maybe you get some new ideas that will be better for your research and you can do better research than the previous one that you think of.
I hope this article is helpful for you and you can apply from the link given above. Please share it with others and if you have any issues you can comment below.