Hi everyone! I hope you are doing pleasingly. Welcome back to my blogs. Most of the college-going students are unknown with a lot of scholarships and they didn’t have information about the available scholarships in their own college. So today we are here back with another interesting Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023. The students who have to achieve the scholarship have to apply before the last date. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of application, and how you can apply for a scholarship. Read the article and apply now.
Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 is announced by Broward College to provide financial assistance to the students who are enrolled in the college for their education. Broward County is a county in the southeastern part of Florida, situated in the Miami metropolitan area. It is Florida’s second-most populated canton after Miami-Dade County and the 17th-most populated in the United States, with 1,944,375 nationals as of the 2020 census.
The Bridge scholarship provides financial assistance to students who are enrolled in college as new students or current students and they have already applied for the scholarship and they are receiving scholarships but they still need financial assistance to pay their educational expenses. Broward College announces scholarships based on merit, financial need, and degree choice.
So if you are interested then read the article below and submit your application now for Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023.
Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 Details:
- University: Broward College
- Country: United States, Florida
- Degree Programs: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Application Deadline: August 01, 2023
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Physical therapy technician/assistant
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Medical radiologic technology/science – radiation therapist
- Emergency medical technology/technician (emt paramedic)
- Aviation/airway management and operations
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Computer programming/programmer
- Transportation/mobility management
- Office management and supervision
- Early childhood education and Teaching
- Airline/commercial/professional pilot and flight crew
- Hospitality administration/management
- Accounting technology/technician and bookkeeping
- Information technology
- Health information/medical records technology/technician
- Engineering technology
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Music technology
- Respiratory care therapy/therapist
- Web page, digital/multimedia, and information resources design
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Opticianry/ophthalmic dispensing optician
- Network and system administration/administrator
- Restaurant, culinary, and catering management/manager
- Computer graphics
- Information technology project management
- Environmental science
- Dental assisting/assistant
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Marketing/marketing management
- Management information systems
- Diesel mechanics technology/technician
- Nuclear medical technology/technologist
- Automotive engineering technology/technician
- Mental and social health services and allied profession
- Health/health care administration/management
- Physical fitness technician
- Avionics maintenance technology/technician
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Clinical/medical laboratory technician
- Operations management and supervision
Most of the students didn’t get the scholarships that are announced by the college it’s all because they didn’t follow the eligibility criteria and their applications are rejected. To be a successful winner of the scholarship you have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- The students must complete their graduation from Broward County public high school and have a CGPA of 2.5.
- The students have completed their Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The student’s family income must be below 84,000$ whole year when they apply for a scholarship.
- Students must join the college with a nine-credit hours degree
- The students must enroll in a degree-seeking program.
- The students already apply for the loan or have a gap between the tuition fee and the loan that they have to use for their educational purposes.
Get the scholarship by maintaining eligibility:
If you need the scholarship for the next semester you have to follow the following conditions:
- Must join a nine-hour credit program
- Maintain your CGPA up to 2.0.
- Submit your FAFSA every year which will help you to get the scholarship, and financial assistance on time.
Without documents, your application will not be accepted. You have to submit some of the basic documents that are mandatory for the application. Make sure you submit all the original and authorized documents with your application form.
- High school transcripts: The candidates have high school transcripts copies that show the student’s educational background or achievements.
- Letters of recommendation: You have to consult with your teacher or mentors who will provide complete individual information about you such as abilities, character, and potential.
- Personal statement or essay: Write an attractive and compelling essay that will explain your aspirations, experiences, and issues that you are facing with educational expenses. You don’t have to lie about anything in your personal statement and be genuine and passionate.
- Financial information: You have to submit income tax or any other document that explains your financial condition and helps you to get the scholarship.
The application for Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023 is open now and you can submit your application before 01 August 2023. Make sure you apply before the deadline otherwise your application will not be accepted.
How to apply for Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023?
- Visit the official website.
- Now you have to submit the Broward College Application and FAFSA using school code 001500.
- Now log in to the website and create an account.
- Proceed with your application to the next step.
- Fill out your mandatory information and attach all the documents with your application form.
Now click on the link given below and submit your applications:
So this is all about Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023. If you are looking for the opportunity and you want to avail it you have to submit your application before the last date. Share the article with others so they can also apply for Broward Bridge Scholarship 2023.