Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fifth or fourth year are eligible to apply for the Undergraduates Bunton Waller Scholarship. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile a list of scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the Bunton Waller Scholarships.
The students who are applying for admission and submit a free application for Federal Student Aid to Penn State are eligible to apply for the scholarship announced by the office of student aid. Scholarships are submitted in your Aid Summary on LionPATH and count toward your cost of attendance.
The students who are enrolled in the university as full-time student in resident instruction are not available for the world campus which have the highest financial need are considered for the Bunton Waller scholarship. The students will get annual awards is $3200. You can renew your scholarship for four years. The students must have to maintain a 2.5 CGPA. The students who are enrolled in the first year should have the file FAFSA no later than December 1st. The students who are in the second or third have to file the FAFSA no later than April 15th.
To get the scholarship it is important for the students to follow the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the Bunton Waller Scholarship are given below check and submit your application accordingly.
- Maintain Federal and Penn State Financial Aid Eligibility Requirements
- Enroll full-time (12 credits or more)
- the students have to maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Both Pennsylvania and out-of-state students are eligible to apply and they will get equal consideration.
The students who are eligible for the scholarship will get the following awards.
- The students will get an annual amount ranging from $1,500-$3,200.
- Some are renewable
- Notifications are sent from March through August — if you are a selected student then you will get a letter or an email before the last date.
- more than one in four undergraduates are eligible to get a scholarship.
How to Apply for the Bunton Waller Scholarship?
Most of the scholarships available for the students are available by the Office of Student Aid depending upon the combination of merit and student financial need and then they decide the free application for federal student Aid. If you still haven’t filled out the FAFSA then you have to fill out the application from the .
To apply for the scholarship follow the steps given below:
- Here you will get a number of scholarship
- You have to apply for Penn State univeristy to avail the scholarship opportunity
- Create an account on the website
- Then you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Submit your application with all the details that are mentioned in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Apply before the last date.
- You will get a confirmation message from the univeristy after submitting the application before the last date.
To apply click on the link given below:
So that’s all about the Bunton Waller Scholarship. If you are interested in the scholarship you have to submit the application before the last date. To apply follow the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions of the university and enjoy the benefits that are available for the students. Share it with your fellows so they can also apply.