Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fifth or fourth year are eligible to apply for the California Scholarship Federation. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile complete information on scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the scholarships.
The California Scholarship Federation (CSF) highlights your academic records, community service, and citizenship for California high school students. Established in 1921 that have more than 1600 chapters. The California Scholarship Federation is one of the oldest scholarship institutes in the state of California.
CSF membership depends upon the scholarship and nationality only. At the end of each school year, a new membership cycle is announced using your grades from the final report card. A point system that is particular in the CSF state by laws founded membership demands and the students must have to earn given points from pre-approved courses lists. In spring charter schools moved to the annual grading period students are eligible to apply for membership in the spring on the basis of their final report cards. If you fulfill the membership demands then you are eligible to get the membership for two years.
- Students must earn a minimum of 10 CSF points from their final 2021-2022 grades
– The first 4 points must be from LIST I
– The first 7 points (including the 4 points described in a) must be from LISTS I and II.
– The remaining points may come from any LIST (I, II, or III).
- No more than 5 courses may be used to qualify.
- No CSF points are given to the candidates for physical education, courses taken in lieu of material education, subjects replicated to enhance a grade, courses including clerking and office/teaching assistant, and courses taken on a pass/fail basis.
- CSF Points are granted as follows:
- A = 3 CSF Points
- B = 1 CSF Point
- C = 0 CSF Points
- D or F in any course = Disqualified from membership
*1 additional CSF point shall be granted for a grade of A or B in an AP or Honors course, up to a maximum of 2 such points per application period.
*Summer school courses may NEVER count for semester membership. Students are expected to take the necessary number of courses each year to earn CSF membership.
LIFE (SEALBEARER) Membership:
Requirements for Life (Sealbearer) Membership:
- The students must have completed senior high school work in 5 or 5 semesters and they must earn CSF membership in at least 4 of the last 5 or 6 semesters. One of the memberships must be earned with senior grades.
- The students must complete high school work in 4 semesters and they must have to complete their CSF membership in at least 3 semesters.
- Associate members must be the second-semester ninth graders and first-semester tenth graders whose grades are complete for CSF membership. Or junior high transfers in thier first semester of attendance who are honor members of the California Junior Scholarship Federation.
- After the first sophomore semester, no students be an associate member. Associate members must be allowed to enroll in full-semester membership and they have the exception that this membership can not count towards life membership.
SPECIAL RECOGNITION FOR LIFE MEMBERS
- Gold Honor Cord to wear at graduation
- Official CSF Life Membership Pin
- Gold seal on diploma
- “CSF Life Member” noted on the transcript
- Eligible for special CSF life membership scholarships
The candidates who have to apply for the membership now have to apply for the membership on an annual grading period and can apply only once a year. The application platform is open for students when they get their report cards in May. The platform will remain open for you at the end of September. You have to use your classes or grades to qualify for the scholarship membership.
If you fulfill the demands of the California Scholarship Federation then you are secured for both the fall and spring semesters of the school year.
How to apply for the California Scholarship Federation?
If you have to apply for a California Scholarship Federation you have to follow some of the basic steps given below:
- Here you will get a number of scholarship
- You have to apply for univeristy to avail the scholarship opportunity
- Create an account on the website
- Then you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Submit your application with all the details that are mentioned in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Apply before the last date.
- You will get a confirmation message from the univeristy after submitting the application before the last date.
To apply for the scholarship visit the link given below:
- River Springs Charter School CSF Application
- Empire Springs Charter School CSF Application
- Harbor Springs Charter School CSF Application
So that’s all that you have to find out about the California Scholarship Federation. Read the article and make sure you apply before the last date. Share it with your friends also so they can apply for the California Scholarship Federation.