Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 by the Canadian government. Everyone in the time period of poverty is starving for a job. So there is a great opportunity for you to start your career in one of the developed countries of the world. Canada has announced thousands of jobs for all national and international candidates. You can apply for any job that is according to your academic background. For work in Canada, all time you need is a work permit from the government. So first apply for the work permit when you get your job letter so you enter the country.
The government of Canada every year welcomes 2 lac immigrants who came to Canada in search of jobs. So be motivated and passionate about your work and apply for jobs in Canada and your permit will be given to you. There is no difficulty in getting a work permit in Canada. Thousands of applicants apply for a work permit in Canada and receive it on time.
In this article, we will explain to you all the possible types of visas for which you can apply and the procedure to apply for a visa is given in this article. Read the article below and apply for a work permit in Canada for the job.
Canada Work Visa Permit Quota 2023 summary:
- Country: Canada
- Eligible Countries: International Students
- Program: Canada Work Visa Permit
Canadian work permits programs.
The Canadian Work Permit permits professionals, business persons, and person who came for permanent residency in Canada or for a short period of time to come and joins different companies in Canada. They offer qualified contenders with or without Labor Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). For some of the jobs, it is not essential for the candidates to submit work permits.
The applicants who want to join Canadian working industries had to apply for any of the two given work permits in Canada, such as;
- Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada
- Canada Open Work Permit Application Process
Employer-Specific Work Permit for Canada
In this work permit specific companies call the employees to their companies and they join them in their country. This is company specific permit and you cannot work in any other company with this permit. You are not allowed to work with any other organization and you become limited with your company. The permit contains you’re following information such as the job’s site, the period of the job, and the worker’s role. You will get a copy of the service agreement and LMIA with the employment offer number.
Canada Open Work Permit Application Process
If you have this work permit you are eligible to apply for the job in any of the Canada Companies as this is not for the limited companies jobs. So most of the applicants prefer such type of work permit in which they have freedom of work.
Eligibility Criteria for Canadian Work Visa Permit
The applicants had to follow the following eligibility criteria to be a part of Canada country and holder of a work visa permit.
- Leave the country before your visa expiry.
- The candidates must have a clean criminal background.
- The candidates have no danger to the security of Canada.
- Applicants must be eligible to take care of their family’s expenditures.
- Must work in that company for which they have taken the work permit.
- Applicants must be in good health and have no fatal disease.
The Application process for Canadian Work Permit Visa
The application submission depends upon the type of work visa you have chosen. One is employer-specific, and the other is an open work permit.
- You must have an LMIA manuscript if you want to apply for an employer-specific work permit gained by Employment and Social Development Canada(ESDC). After getting the LMIA funding, you need to submit the mentioned documents and then submit your application fee of CAD 155 per head.
- And if you want to apply for open work visa authorization, you do not need to submit any LMIA; you just have to submit the application fee of CAD155 and the Open Work Permit Holder fee of CAD 100.
- The application dispensations take six weeks or 30 business days. It depends upon the type of work visa and for which country you have applied.
What are the Documents Required?
The applicants must attach the following documents with their application form for the work permit.
- Application form
- LMIA (Labor Market Impact Assessment)
- Proof of position in Canada of the candidate and their household associates (if needed)
- Employment Offer in writing
- A valid copy of a passport
- Passport sized photographs
- Marriage Certificate
- Certificate of Acceptance in Quebec (if required)
- A valid proof of job requirements eligibility
- Medical exam results (if needed)
- Proof of Financial Resources
- Education Credential copy
- Government fees payment proof
Who is exempted from a Canada Work Visa Permit?
The candidates who are from one of the given fields didn’t need any work visa if they want to work in the country.
- Athletes and their team members
- Business visitors
- Foreign representatives or a family member of any representative
- Foreign Government Officials & Military Officials
- Incident Inspectors
- Media Crews
- News Reporters
- Public Speakers
Duration of Canadian Work Permit:
The work visa expires after a few time periods. You have to renew your work visa before the expiry so they allow you to continue your work in the country.
The maximum visa given to the professional in Canada extends for four years.
For more visit the website where you find the latest updates about jobs in the whole world and scholarships available for international candidates.