Canada working holiday visa process 2023– if you are looking for a working visa then you are in the right place. Here we will provide you with complete information about how you can apply for a working holiday visa and much more. If you are interested in the visa then read the article completely so you can apply for the Canada working holiday visa.
In this article, we will provide you the information about how you can apply for a visa and start working in Canada. It’s a great chance for people who want to travel to Canada and want to enjoy the beauty of Canada along with their careers. Now you are eligible to earn side by side when you are on a holiday visa. When you want to apply you need to submit an application for a work visa from Canada.
In the Canada working holiday visa, all international candidates are eligible to apply for the visa and enjoy the perks of living in the country. Stay tuned with us if you want to apply for a visa.
Canada Working Holiday Visa Process 2023 Facts
- Country: Canada
- Type: Working Holiday Visa
- Category: Types of Visas
What is Canada Working Holiday Visa?
The portion of the International Experience Canada (IEC) Program allows internationals can travel to different cities of the world and Canada also.
The IEC allows all international candidates who have a passion to work abroad on the exchange program also came to Canada. You are also eligible to contact with Recognized Organization (RO) that provides jobs to all international candidates who came to Canada and also helps in submitting the application. These Recognized Organizations comprise;
- Swap Working Holidays
- Go International.
The working Holiday visa provides the facility to travel to Canada and find a job for yourself and after that, you can start your job. This visa is available to candidates for almost one year and after the completion time, you are bound to leave the country after the expiry of the visa.
How to Apply for Canada Working Holiday Visa?
The applicants have to follow the following steps when they apply for a working Holiday visa.
In the first step, you have to fill out your application form and submit it to the Government of Canada. The first step includes the following steps:
- Visit the official website of CIC, and make a profile on the website.
- The website will ask you some of the questions read them and answer them.
- Once the website approved that you are eligible for the visa you can process for the next step.
- Fill out your form and submit it.
- Now your profile is ready.
Fill out your application in 60 days.
If you didn’t get approval then you had to apply again.
Check your account and find out if you have got any invitations or not. The candidates will be selected randomly and you have to keep on checking the status of your application.
If they provide you with 20 days for the work permit which is a short duration for you to apply then you have to apply for the permit and collect all documents that are mentioned.
- There will be a section with the question of service number; you have to type the number “A999999”.
- The next question is whether your employer paid the employer Compliance fee, select “No.”
- In the field of employer address, type “not applicable”
After answering all the questions a new list will appear in front of you. in the list following information is required these may include;
- Clean police certificates
- Medical Exams
- Digital photograph
- Submit a proof document stating Recognized organization is assisting you with your working Holiday Visa.
In This step, you have to pay the fee for the visa. Different visas have different charges.
- International Canada Experience (IEC) Fee – CAD $100
- Open work permit fee – CAD $100
- Biometrics Fee – CAD $85.
your application is approved by the departments. You will receive the Port of Entry (PoE) letter to Canada. The following documents that applicants have to keep with them are as follows:
- PoE letter
- Evidence of enough monetary support resources that you can stay up to three months to stay in Canada (CAD $2,500)
- Proof of health insurance in Canada
- applicants must have a return ticket or enough money that they can easily move back to their country.
- Copies of supporting documents.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE TO APPLY FOR A VISA.