There is good news for students looking for Need-Based Scholarships: Applications are now open for the Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2023. Our scholarship program is available to university students who are currently enrolled in HEC-recognized institutions. CEPSI Scholarship 2023 is open to Pakistani and AJK nationals; students from private and public universities can apply.
Undergraduate Scholarships for 2023 will include tuition fees, living allowances, books, and travel expenses for scholars. All fields and disciplines are eligible to apply for scholarships for the upcoming academic year 2023. The applicant must be under 24 years of age at the time of application. The national scholarship test requires a minimum score of 50%. The minimum requirement for applicants is 60% marks and 12 years of education.
Students from reputed government and public universities will be selected for the CEPSI Scholarship for 2023. You can also apply if you are waiting for your results.
The CEPSI Undergraduate Scholarship is open to all candidates who are unable to continue their education due to financial difficulties. Details about the scholarship can be found below, and you can apply for it.
Details About CEPSI Scholarship 2023
- Organization: CESPI Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Gender: Male/Female
- Scholarship Type: Need-Based
- Selection: Merit-based
- Education level: bachelors
This Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students will cover the following financial needs of applicants:
- A living allowance will be provided
- Fees for tuition will not be covered
- Students will be provided with textbooks and stationery
- You will receive a traveling allowance
CEPSI Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must have completed 12 years of education with a minimum grade point average of 60%
- Candidates who are waiting for their 1st-year results can also apply
- All applicants can apply for this program regardless of their field of study
- Applicants must be under the age of 24 by the deadline
- If the applicant receives a scholarship from any other program, they cannot apply
- The applicant must score at least 50% on the NST
The process for applying for the Need-Based Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2023 is as follows:
- The application form for CEPI is available online on the CEPI site (www.cespi.pk).
- The CESPI can suspend or postpone the application at any time without providing any explanation
- Scholarship funds will cover the above-mentioned costs.