Chanakya Fellowship 2023 by IISER Pune: Application procedure, eligibility criteria (Apply Now)
Chanakya Fellowship 2023 by IISER Pune
Chanakya fellowship 2023 by IISER Pune is available now. IISER is an Indian institute of science education and research that helps students to work individually and offered them a new Inclusive and General Advertisement of the National Facts Revenue and Analytics Chanakya Fellowship. The students who are interested in working with smart devices and the cyber-physical system provide opportunities to them. If you have completed your graduation degree and have a subject related to quantum technology then you are eligible to apply for the fellowship.
Details about Chanakya Fellowship 2023
The fellowship is announced for the innovation-Hub Quantum Technology Foundation, a Section- 8 company owned by IISER Pune. It is subsidized by the Department of Science and Technology and works to provide more to Quantum Technology for transporting goods, solutions, and amenities using Quantum Technology. IIT Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India requests applications for Chanakya Post-Doctoral Fellowship from all willing and eligible applicants. The Research Proposals are asked from passionate and willing undergraduate and postgraduate students in training/research institutes from all over India for the fellowship program.
- CHANAKYA fellowship is available for Undergraduate Fellowship/ Post Graduate Fellowship in Quantum Technologies
- CHANAKYA fellowship is available for Doctoral/ Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Quantum Technologies
This fellowship is specially arranged for applicants who are working for quantum physics technology and have a goal of I- Hub QTF. The students who are applying for the fellowship program must have to choose a mentor or supervisor for their work and have to provide their application to their mentor. The fellowship will be held in an institution where there is a faculty for the students.
General Conditions for Chanakya Fellowship
- The applicants have to choose those mentors who are working or have knowledge of quantum technology and are selected for the I-Hub QTF.
- The applicants who have research proposals with a supervisor in the institute and the necessary equipment for the research in the areas of quantum technology will be selected.
- The mentor assigned to the applicant must have to provide the facilities that are necessary for the applicants for their research proposal.
- The selected candidates have to follow the rules and regulations of the organization. This fellowship is available only for those institutes that provide the fellowship and if you make any type of change in the fellowship rules then you will have to draw yourself from the fellowship program.
- The undergraduate fellowship is available for 6 months and provides an allowance of 10,000 per month if you apply for a post-graduate fellowship program then you are eligible for the 6 monthly fellowships and you will receive the amount of 12000 from the fellowship and you must have a thesis work when you apply for the fellowship. The applicants who are applying for the fellowship have to spend almost 50% of their time on the fellowship program.
- This type of fellowship is available for final-year candidates from the undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs who are enrolled in the study of quantum technology. The postgraduate fellowship is also available for applicants who have completed their master’s degree program and next want a project in quantum technology.
- At the end of the fellowship program, the applicants who are enrolled in the program have to make a report of their progress and then the committee will review their report and then process further.
- The host institute will check the educational progress of the candidates who are working in the fellowship as mentioned in the rules of the fellowship program.
- An applicant who didn’t provide the complete information and have to submit their application after the last date are not eligible for the fellowship program and their application will be rejected.
Application submission Date
|Activity||Start Date||Last Date|
|Undergraduate/ Post Graduate Fellowship||Announced Soon||Announced Soon|
|Doctoral/Post-Doctoral Fellowship||Announced Soon||Announced Soon|
If you want your application will be selected then you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicants must be below 35 years of age as per the notice of the government and announced guidelines.
- Applicant must have a Ph.D. degree and have innovative ideas and experience in the National Mission on Speech, Video, and Text Analytics (NM-SVTA).
- Be NET/GATE experienced
- A CV in Pdf Layout
- A research proposal (in pdf format, not exceeding 2 pages) plainly affirming the goals of the project.
- Write in the cover letter clearly about your demand for funding for undergraduate or post-graduate fellowship.
- An agreement letter from the counselor is in the layout given here.
Procedure to Apply Under Chanakya Fellowship
If you want to apply for the CHANAKYA Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Students Fellowships in Quantum Technologies then you have to follow the steps given below:
- The applicants have to visit the official website of the Quantum Technology Foundation.
- On the main screen of the Quantum Technology Foundation, then find the option and click on the “click to apply” tab.
- The application form for the fellowship appears on the screen.
- Now enter all of your detail as your name, email ID, phone number, and applicant’s CV.
- Now your application is completed and submits it.
- The institute will check the applications and call the eligible candidates for the fellowship program.
So this is all about the fellowship program. Apply now if you are eligible for the fellowship.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.