Ready to apply for the Cheatham White Scholarship. Submit your application now and avail the opportunity. If you are looking for a fully funded scholarship then it’s a great opportunity for you to submit your application now for the Cheatham White Scholarship and enjoy the benefits that the scholarship offers to all international students. If you want to apply then read the article and find the complete information that is necessary for the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can apply.
The Cheatham White Scholarship announces a different type of scholarship award for students that helps the students to get educational experience and is available for brilliant students. The students who get the scholarship will have a great opportunity to get a diverse array of interests, excel in both arts and sciences, exhibit leadership qualities, and a strong commitment to community service.
Cheatham White Scholarship Eligibility
The candidates who want to qualify for the scholarship have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Admissions Application: First you have to submit for first-year freshman admission for the fall semester in pursuit of a baccalaureate program at North Carolina A&T.
- Honors College Application: Submit an Honors College application, which should include a school or self-endorsed nomination.
- Citizenship Status: You must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- High School Graduation: You must enroll in graduate from high school in the spring semester before college admission.
- Academic Achievement: The candidates have to Maintain a minimum weighted cumulative GPA of 4.00 or higher.
- Standardized Test Scores: The candidates must have achieved a minimum scholastic test score of 1280 on the SAT or 28 on the ACT (test scores are optional).
- Character and Leadership: The students must Display amazing differentiation of character and leadership.
- Extracurricular Involvement: Vigorously partake in extracurricular activities.
- Commitment to Service: Exemplify a strong promise to society service.
Expectations of Recipients
The candidates who want to get the scholarships for their whole degree have to maintain the following:
- Maintain Academic Excellence: Students have to maintain a 3.5 cumulative GPA annually.
- Full-Time Enrollment: The candidates must join the degree as a full-time student each semester and accumulate a minimum of 30 credit hours per academic year.
- Active Engagement: It is important for the students to Maintain membership in the Honors College and actively participate in its programs and activities.
How to Apply for the Cheatham White Scholarship
If you have to submit the application for the Cheatham White scholarship then follow the steps given below and submit the application.
- The high school administrator (principal, vice-principal, or guidance counselor) will select the students who will be called for the scholarship.
- Once they select the students for the scholarship they will have to process to the next step of submission of scholarship application.
- The selected candidates will be called off by November 1.
- The candidates can now take part in the nominations for the academic year 2024-25. The scholarship applications are open.
- After the announcement of nomination if you get the scholarship then you are eligible for the scholarship for the four-year degree program.
- the students have to make sure that they submit the application with all the details and attach all the documents that are necessary for the scholarship application.
- August 15, 2023: Nomination forms become available.
- November 1, 2023: Deadline for nomination forms.
- December 1, 2023: Deadline for Cheatham-White application materials.
- January 5, 2024: Applicants will be notified if selected to continue as finalists.
- February 2024 (Date TBD): Eagle Scholars Day and finalists’ interviews.
- March 1, 2024: All applicants will be notified of their final status.