Clarke University Scholarship 2023| In the USA,Join Now
Clarke University Scholarship 2023
Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Are you looking for an international scholarship? Then you are on the right platform. Here you will find the complete information about the Clarke University Scholarship 2023. If you are interested in the scholarship and want to apply then you have to follow the article given below and submit your application. In this article, we will give you all the latest updates about the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and the procedure to submit the application. read the article and apply now for Clarke University Scholarship 2023.
Clarke University Scholarship 2023 is available for all international students in the USA. The scholarship is especially announced for candidates who came from other countries and are facing different financial issues in the country and are unable to pay their fees. The students who have completed their high school degree and want to apply for an undergraduate degree in the university are eligible to submit the application for the scholarship.
Clarke University is a roman catholic private university in Dubuque, Lowa. The main focus of the university is to educate the young students who apply for undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the university and they also want to spread the boundaries of knowledge by applying for the scholarship. Students with any background are eligible to submit the application and enjoy the benefits of the scholarship.
See More: Italian Scholarships 2023| Eligibility Criteria, Apply Now
See More: European Union Scholarships 2023 | Apply Now
Complete Overview of the Clarke University Scholarship 2023 in the USA:
- Offered Degree: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: Clarke University
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 15th November 2023
The acceptance rate of the University:
The acceptance rate of the university is 89% which is very high it means almost all the students that apply for admission to the university will get admission and the students have to make sure that their application for admission is perfect and on merit so their application will not be rejected.
Rankings & ratings
The candidates who apply for the scholarship will get the following benefits:
- The selected candidates will get a scholarship of $25,000 to $45,000.
- The candidates will get the scholarship for the complete four-year degree program.
Available undergraduates Program:
- Political science and government8.6%
- Business administration and management7.9%
- Biology/biological sciences6.2%
- English language and literature3.5%
- Social sciences3.5%
- Environmental science3.2%
- Biochemistry and molecular biology3.2%
- Computer science2.7%
- Spanish language and literature2.2%
- Fine/studio arts2.2%
- Visual and performing arts2.2%
- Film/cinema/video studies1.7%
- Women’s studies1.4%
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts1.4%
- International/global studies1.3%
- Asian studies/civilization0.8%
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies0.6%
- Art history, criticism, and conservation0.6%
- French language and literature0.5%
- Social work0.3%
- Speech communication and rhetoric0.2%
- Comparative literature0.2%
- Foreign languages, literature, and linguistics0.2%
- Criminal justice/safety studies0.2%
The students have to follow the following requirements when they apply for a scholarship.
- Candidates who have applied for the undergraduate degree program will get the scholarship from the first year.
- The applicants must have completed at least four years of foreign studies.
- All international students are eligible to submit the application for the scholarship.
- If you are a native or non-native speaker of the English language you must have to submit the English language test for a scholarship.
- For all the updates about the scholarship, you can visit the official website of the university.
Some of the important documents that you need when you have to submit the application are as follows:
- The Highest Degree Diploma
- Passport for International Students.
- Short Resume/CV.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
- Consent letter or Invitation Letter
- Medical Report
- Research Proposal
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card)
- Language Proof (optional)
- Study plan
- Recommendation Letters.
- Health Certificate.
Application Last Date:
The students have to make sure that they submit the application before the last date. The last date for the submission of an application for Clarke University Scholarship 2023 in the USA is 15th November 2023.
How to Submit an Application for the Clarke University Scholarship 2023 in the USA:
To apply for the scholarship you have to follow the given procedure:
- The candidates have to visit the official website for scholarships.
- The applicants must complete the admission application before they apply for the scholarship.
- Complete your admission application and then find the global scholars program in the application.
- There will be a topic for the candidates that they have to write an essay about it and attach it with the application form.
- Then submit all the details about the scholarship such as personal information and much more.
- Attach all the documents that are demanded in the application.
- Now your application is complete make sure you recheck your application and there is no mistake.
- Submit your application.
To apply click on the link given below:
So this is all about Clarke University Scholarship 2023. If you are eligible and want to apply for a significant scholarship then you must apply for all the latest updated scholarships at Clarke University Scholarship 2023. Share the article with others so they can also apply for the significant scholarship and avail the opportunity.
See More: Columbia University Scholarships 2023 for Indian Students| Fully Funded, Join Now