Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 in the UK – Hey Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. Welcome back to another blog. Today I came up to tell you about a most interesting announcement. So, are you ready to study in a commonwealth country? Or, you are looking for a fully funded scholarship in the UK?
So, let us talk about our today’s topic of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 in the UK. The purpose of this scholarship is to provide higher education to multi-talented students, who are not able to get an education in the commonwealth countries in the UK. This Scholarship aims to provide benefits on the basis of merit and excellent academic ability of the students.
This scholarship is awarded by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission(CSC) in collaboration with the Government of the UK. And, these fully funded scholarships are fully paid for by the Department of Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office. These scholarships are offered to all international candidates. These scholarships aim to promote the UK Government’s development towards commonwealth countries.
These scholarships are offered for UKCISA, they provide every one of their students with good education and develop all of their skills such as thinking ability, decision-making ability, and problems solving ability. To find out more about these scholarships, read the whole article carefully and note all the details regarding Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023 in the UK.
Details of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 in the UK.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Host Universities: Any University in the UK
- Degree level offered: Masters
- Sort: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarship
Financial aid from the Commonwealth Scholarship
These Commonwealth scholarships are proved to be very beneficial to the candidates of previous years, so, if you also want to enjoy these benefits then, you have to first apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023. The financial benefits of these scholarships are given below;
- A disability stipend will be given to all physically disabled candidates.
- Candidates that have dependent children of age under 16, will get a stipend of £529 every month for their first child, and for further second or third children, they will get a stipend of almost worth £131 every month.
- These dependent children stipends are only given to candidates that are single parents or divorced or widowed.
- Free visa funding.
- Costs of compulsory TB tests.
- Travel grant associated with the study.
- Thesis allowance
- Clothing allowance
- Students of London Metropolitan area universities will get a stipend worth £1516 every month.
- Monthly Stipends worth up to £12,36 will be provided to all the candidates
- Airfare ticket
- Full tuition fee paid by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission (CSC)
The following countries are able to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023 in the UK;
- Sri Lanka
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- The Gambia
The following terms must be fulfilled by the aspirants to apply for the scholarship;
- Only candidates having citizenship of any commonwealth country are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- British Protected Persons are also welcome to apply for the scholarship
- Not only citizenship, but you are also a permanent resident of the commonwealth countries
- You must have completed your honors degree in first-class or upper-second-class grades
- You must have a postgraduate degree or equivalent degree in the relevant field
- The classes will begin almost from September 2023 in the UK.
- If you did any job, in the UK or any other higher-income country then, you are not eligible to apply for the scholarship
- With the scholarship, you are only permitted in the UK awarded by the commonwealth grant.
Procedure to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must have to fulfill first, all the terms and conditions, and then you have to apply for the scholarship. The following steps are involved to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship;
- You can only apply for the scholarship from the official website of the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship portal
- To apply visit the given link; CSC’s online application system.
- You must have to submit your application form for the scholarship and the university, you are interested in, separately.
- You can choose any of the fields of study you want to continue or study from the given link; View the full list of courses
- Then, you can choose your dream University from this given link; Check Details of Participating UK universities
- Before applying for any university, you have to comply with all the eligibility measures and submit your application form before the last date arrived.
- If you don’t have English Proficiency then, you can ask for a list of scholarships offered without English Proficiency tests, from the university.
- Then, a UK university will nominate your name for the list of scholarships offered without an English Proficiency Test
- Applicants are eligible to apply for numerous scholarships and universities at the same time.
- If any applicant is selected for more than one scholarship, then you have to choose only one scholarship from them.
For more visit our website.