Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fifth or fourth year are eligible to apply for the Craig and Galen Brown Foundation Scholarships. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile a list of scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the Craig and Galen Brown Foundation Scholarships.
The Craig & Galen Brown Foundation (“Craig & Galen Brown Foundation” or “Foundation”) awards scholarships to the stduents who have a high scores in the high school as recognised as National Merit Semifinalists and Finalists. The stduents who have to apply for the scholarship have to make sure that they get high standard of excellence at Texas A&M. The foundation will select the eligible candidates after interviews, parent attendance is compulsory for the scholarship application.
There are 382 Brown scholar graduates and 212 Brown scholars who are enrolled in the univeristy for their graduate degree program in the 2023-24 academic year. The students who are a part of the scholarship have a GPA of 3.87 and 140 students have a 4.0 GPA for the academic year 2022-23. The more than 100 students have a 4.0 CGPA in their degree for the academic year 2022-23. So the eligible candidates will get a chance to win the scholarship and they can use the amount for different educational purposes.
Craig and Galen Brown Foundation Scholarships Details:
- DEADLINE: December 1, 2023
- Organization: Brown scholarship
- Univeristy Texas A&M
- Minimum GPA: above 3
- Ethnicity / Heritage: None specified
- Residency: None specified
- Gender: None specified
- Religious Affiliation: None specified
- Area of Study: None specified
- Financial Need: None specified
Some of the requirements that are applied to the students who apply for the scholarship are as follows:
- Must have received National Merit semi-finalist status
- The students must plan to Apply and be admitted to Texas A&M University
- must have a President’s Endowed Scholarship
- Have demonstrated leadership and community service
- Interview with a Brown Foundation team member
- Must be a part of a curated red-carpet tour of A&M University for Brown Foundation candidates
- enrolled in an engineering or other STEM major including business