Denmark Work Visa Process 2023 | Application Demands
Denmark Work Visa Process 2023
Denmark work visa process 2023. If you are interested in moving to Europe then you have to read this article. In this article, we will provide you with complete information about the work visa process. The work visa process is a document that allows you to stay in the country and you are eligible to work in the country.
Follow the steps given below and apply now for the work. The applicants have to apply for the job before applying for a work permit. There are different types of work permits.
Denmark Work Visa Process 2023
- Country: Denmark
- Group: Denmark Work Visa
- Qualified Countries: International Applicants
Who needs a Denmark Work Visa?
All international candidates who are not a member of the EU/EEA/Swiss are mandatory to have a work visa or permit when they apply for work. Members from European Union, European Economic Area, and Switzerland are eligible to work in a country without a work permit. But they have to register themselves for SIRI (Danish agency for international recruitment and integration). When they reach the country they have to register and visit the SIRI branches physically and have to submit the following documents;
- National ID/passport
- Passport size photographs
- A complete application form
- Documents of employment plans in Denmark (like contact from the employer)
Schemes of Denmark Work Visa:
The list of different visas is given below and you can check more schemes from the SIRI official website and choose any of the permits from the list given below.
- THE PAY LIMIT SCHEME –If you earn an income of 448,000 DKK per year (€60,180) then you can apply for the visa.
- THE POSITIVE LIST applies to all those candidates who have a job offer from different companies and they work as individuals.
- FAST TRACK SCHEME – if you have a job offer from Denmark through a recruitment agency, I.e. SIRI then you apply for the permit.
- TRAINEE –if you want to join the country as a trainee or for an internship then you had to apply for a work permit.
- HERDSMEN AND FARM MANAGERS – if you have a job offer from the following agriculture sector as a farm manager or herdsmen then you can apply for this visa.
- SIDELINE EMPLOYMENT- this visa permit is available for candidates who have a job and a resident permit and they want to start a job as sideline employment then they have to apply for the visa.
- EMPLOYMENT FOR ADAPTATION AND TRAINING PURPOSES – if you want to start work in Denmark as an individual as you belong to these professions Doctors, dentists, etc. then you are eligible for this visa.
- WORK PERMIT FOR ACCOMPANYING FAMILY MEMBERS – if you have a partner and you want to stay in Denmark then you have to apply for this work permit.
- SPECIAL INDIVIDUAL QUALIFICATIONS – this visa is given to those who have skills, like artists, performers, Chefs, athletes, coaches, etc.
- LABOR MARKET ATTACHMENT – if you are living in the country as a refugee or have a resident visa or your partner is living in the country then you are eligible to apply for the work permit.
Denmark Work Visa Necessities
- A valid passport
- Copy of your passport with blank pages
- Health insurance
- Passport-size photographs following the Schengen photo guidelines
- Proof of submitted visa fee
- Completed form of power of attorney (only applicable if you want someone to apply on your behalf)
- An employment contract
- Job offer
- Academic qualifications or diploma
- Danish authorization for the job (if required).
Denmark Work Visa Processing time
Denmark’s work visa mostly processes in 30 days but some visa takes time so you have to apply for the visa before leaving the country so you get the visa on time.
Denmark Work Visa Cost
The applicants have to submit a specific amount of fee to the offices and they have to take the receipt with them when they travel towards the country as proof.
- For all types of organizations – DKK 4,405 (€591.92)
- For associated family member/sideline employment/employment for adaptation & training purposes – No Fees
Denmark Work Visa Duration
The duration of the visa depends upon the type of visa you have selected. The visa duration is mostly from 1 year to 4 years. If you stay for more than 4 years in a country you have to apply for permanent residence in the country.
Family Members of the Main Applicant
Applicants are eligible to apply for the family member visa if they at present have a partner/spouse/parents living in Denmark. The applicants have to submit the fee which is the amount of DKK 1,615 (€210). The applicants have to submit the following documents;
- Evidence of paid Visa fee
- Copy of passport sheets
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Evidence of living together
Application Process for Denmark Work Visa
The applicants have to fill out a Danish work visa via the SIRI online website portal as a first step to fill your application. The applicants have to apply for the visa by themselves and the company can apply for a visa from your side also. You have to follow the steps given below;
- Select any Denmark Work Visa Scheme.
- Generate a case order ID
- Recompense the mandatory amount of the work visa fee.
- Collect all the visa-related documents
- Succumb the application
- Takings Biometrics
- Wait for a retort.
VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.