Disability Certificate Apply Online 2023 will be accomplished from the official website. The government provides an identity card to the entire disabled applicants as with this ID card they are eligible to avail a lot of opportunities that are not available to them before. This is a great initiative by the government of India to help disabled applicants. In this article, we will provide you with complete detail about the certificate. You can apply for the certificate if you are eligible to apply for the certificate. The article is comprised of information like eligibility criteria and documents required for the certificate. The application procedure is also given below. Read the article and apply now.
Disability Certificate Apply Online 2023
If you have a nationality of India and you are suffering from any of the disabilities then you can apply for the disability certificate. The applicants don’t have to visit the different government offices for the certificate. You can apply for the certificate from the official website and your certificate will be given to you in a few days. The quota for disabled people is also in different jobs. You are eligible to apply for these jobs also. The application procedure is given below. Fill out your application and get your certificate now.
The applicants who are disabled and have a disability certificate are eligible for the following services
- You are eligible for every Scholarship program that is announced for students with disabilities
- Discount in income tax
- Concession on railway fare
- Reserved seats in government jobs
- Credit amenities for starting a new business
- Free travel capability in state transportation
- Admittance to assistive devices and prosthetic aids at funded rates
- Unemployment allowance (applicable for educated disabled persons)
- Group assurance (appropriate for government workers with disabilities)
- Funding to buy modified vehicles and many others
Applicants who have the following disabilities are eligible to apply for the certificates:-
- Physical Disabilities –
- Visual Impairment – Blindness, Low-vision
- Locomotor Disability – Leprosy cured person, Cerebral palsy, Dwarfism, Muscular dystrophy, Acid attack victims
- Hearing Impairment – Deaf, Hard of hearing
- Speech and Language Disability
- 2. Intellectual Disabilities –
- Specific learning disabilities
- Autism spectrum disorder
- 3. Mental Behavior –
- Mental Illness
- 4. Disability Caused due to –
- Chronic neurological conditions – Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease
- Blood disorder – Hemophilia, Thalassemia, Sickle cell disease
- 5. Multiple disabilities –applicant has any of the disabilities stated above
- 6. Any other category – As informed by the central government
Validity of The Certificate
The disability certificate is given to disabled applicants on the type of disability they have. The applicants have to go for a medical checkup and if the medical board approved the applicant that they are disabled then they are eligible to get the certificate. Some of the disabled certificates are for the rest of life and some depend upon the type of disability the applicant has and are given for at least 5 years.
The applicants who are applying for the disabled certificate have to submit the following documents when they apply for the certificate.
- Fresh color photograph of the applicant
- Signature/thumbprint of the applicant (optional)
- Address proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Domicile Certificate, Voter ID, etc.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Ration Card, Voter ID, etc.)
- Income proof
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC/ST/OBC candidates only)
- Disability certificate (applicable for those individuals who already have already been issued a disability certificate by a competent authority)
Disability Certificate Apply Online 2023
The applicants have to follow the following procedure when they apply for the disability certificate.
- The applicants have to visit the Official Website of the UDID card from the given link.
- The homepage of the website appears.
- Find the category of a certificate from the menu.
- Your application form appears and now enter your details in the application form.
- You have to upload all of the documents that are required for the application.
- Then submit your application and wait for approval.
- Shri D.K.Panda
- (Under Secretary)
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Room No. 517, B-II Block, Antyodaya Bhawan,
- CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi – 110003 (India)
So this is all about the certificate you can apply for the certificate if you are eligible to apply.
For more visit the website and apply now.