Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students looking for the filly funded scholarships in Canada have a great opportunity to apply for the latest announced scholarships Douglas College Scholarships 2023. Canada is a land of options and a lot of students every year join different universities and avail the opportunities to study in Canada. In this article, we will give you complete information about the Douglas College Scholarships 2023 if you are interested in applying read the article and fill out the application form and submit your application before the last date.
Douglas College scholarships 2023 are announced for undergraduate students and for international students. The students will get a scholarship of up to 7000 CAD tuition fee and in the given amount can manage all of their expenses such as living and education.
The scholarship is announced in 2017 for the first time for international students to provide them support when they are involved in different activities in the college. The students will get financial support from the college. The students will get the scholarships on merit and throughout the academic year. The students will get the scholarship for 5 years. The students will get a scholarship in the fall and winter semesters.
Douglas College Scholarships 2023 Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): Douglas College
- Study in: British Colombia, Canada
- Program Period: One year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall & Winter semester
- Deadline: January 31 / May 31 / September 30, 2023
APPLIED COMMUNITY STUDIES
COMMERCE & BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
LANGUAGE, LITERATURE & PERFORMING ARTS
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Douglas College scholarship is available for all international students and they will get the following benefits:
- Students will get a scholarship of up to CAD 7000 for their tuition fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Douglas College Scholarship 2023:
The students who want to apply for the scholarship will get the following benefits:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- The students who have to take admitted to the college must have to submit a high school diploma with a minimum of GPA 60% or greater.
- The students must have an English language diploma the students must have (TOEFL iBT – minimum score 83, IELTS Academic module – minimum overall band test score 6.5).
- If you need more information about the scholarship or admission requirements you can click on the
- Douglas College International.
How to Apply for Douglas College Scholarship?
The students who want to apply for the scholarship have to follow the following given procedure when they are filling out their application form:
- First, you have to apply for admission to the college and then after getting admission to the college apply for the scholarship by clicking on the link given below:
- The candidates have to attach all the documents and send them to the given address.
- Mailing: Douglas College International Admissions Room 2800
700 Royal Ave
New Westminster BC, V3M 5Z5 Canada
- The application form must be completed and signed by the students.
- There will be an international waiver for anyone with access to the admission information.
- scanned copy of your passport with the study permit if you have
- evidence of graduation with certified original copies if in a language other than English.
- language proof.
- A non-refundable CAD 100 application fee receipt. The candidates have to submit their fees through the Flywire payment portal.
To apply click on the link given below: