Dubai work visa process 2023. Every country provides opportunities to young and talented people. But if you are looking for jobs then you had to prefer Dubai. If you want to start your career in Dubai then you had to apply for a work permit. So in this article, we have compiled complete information about the Dubai visa process for all international candidates.
Dubai is one of the largest and most beautiful cities in the world and is known because of the huge building in the city. In Dubai every year a lot of people came in search of employment and this time Dubai has people from every corner and of every culture. Most of the people came to Dubai the investment in the growing business of the city.
All international candidates who are interested in working in Dubai had to read the article and apply for a work permit so they can start their work in the city and own their businesses. Read the article carefully as we have compiled a list of visas for you.
Dubai Work Visa Process 2023 Details
The work permit is given to those candidates who are already in the country by owing the entry permit from the government and then they want to work in a country. The work permit is called a residence permit which will give to you when you came to the country.
Types of Dubai Work Visa 2023
Dubai provides only one type of work visa to the applicants and then this visa is divided into three categories;
- Entry visa
- Residence Visa
- Emirate ID card
The applicants must have an entry visa when they apply for the work visa. a residence visa so you can stay in the country and an emirates ID card, when you have ID you are eligible to move where you want and have the freedom of living in the country.
Furthermore, the UAE visa rules are that you are eligible to take a permit for your family if they are living in UAE for temporary work.
Dubai Work Visa Validity:
You can stay in UAE is 60 days on an entry visa. You are eligible to renew your visa. You must have to submit the following documents for the entry visa;
- Proof of health
- Work contract
- Approval letter from the employer declaring the purpose of the visit.
When you enter in the city your agent will be answerable for providing you with a residence visa, Emirate ID card, and labor card. The visa is valid for almost 2 years.
Dubai Work Visa Age Limit
The applicants who are applying for the work permit had to check the age limit. The applicant must be over 18 when they apply for the work permit.
Eligibility Criteria for Dubai Work Visa
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation has announced the following standards and eligibility criteria to apply for a work visa. Some of the criteria are given:
- Applicants must be bachelor’s students.
- Applicants having a two years diploma will be preferred.
- Applicants having high school degrees and diplomas are eligible to apply for the jobs.
Dubai Work Visa Requirements
The documents that students require when they apply for the visa are as follows:
- Photocopy and a valid passport
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of academic qualifications
- The embassy or UAE embassy must approve academic qualifications.
- Copies of birth certificates
- Copies of marriage certificates (if available)
- Emirates ID Card
- Entry permitted by the Ministry of Labor
- Government-approved health certificate
- Proof of accommodation in UAE
- A photocopy of the company card
- A photocopy of the commercial license of the company
- Evidence of enough financial resources to fulfill living expenses in UAE.
- Evidence of submitted application fee charges.
What is the procedure to Apply for Dubai Work Visa?
To apply for the Dubai work visa you have to submit the following procedure:
- Your company will apply to the Ministry of Labor (MOL) for visa quota endorsement from your side.
- The company will ask for an agreement of service retained by you to the MOL.
- You must apply for a Residence visa within 60 days of entering UAE.
- Applicants will need to apply for the Emirates ID Card that will be given by the Emirates Identity Authority center (EIDA).
- After approval, candidates will get an employment entry visa (pink visa) at the airport.
Dubai Work Visa Cost
Dubai Work Visa fee is different for different categories of visa, such as,
- Category 1 – AED 300 ($81.67)
- Category 2 – AED 500 ($136) to AED 2000 ($544)
- Category 3 – AED 5,000 ($1,361)
- Work Visa for 2 years – AED 3000 ($816) to AED 7,000 ($1905)
For more visit the official website from where you can get visas for jobs.