You can find here the complete guideline regarding the Ehsaas Scholarship Program eligibility criteria, scholarship amount, qualification, last date for applications, application procedure, how to apply, and other requirements. It is getting closer to the deadline for applications. You have until the last date to apply for this scholarship. So, you submit the online application forms on the official website. The application form should also be filled out carefully. The last date to apply for the Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023 is below in this article, please check it before you apply.
Poverty can be overcome through education beyond intermediate. There is, however, a very uneven distribution of access to higher education. Among children in the lowest income quintile (from the relevant age cohort), only 0.4% are enrolled in higher education institutions, which is significantly lower than the national average of 10%. This source of unequal access is intended to be eliminated by Ehsas scholarships. Pakistan is one of the world’s youngest countries, according to the National Human Development Report 2017.
Online Application for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2023
Students from low-income families will be eligible to apply for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 under Premier Imran Khan’s Ehsaas scholarship program. It is the largest scholarship program ever offered in Pakistan. This need-based Ehsaas scholarships 2022 undergraduate program is expected to benefit more than 200 000 students.
Last date for Ehsaas Scholarship 2023
Applications for the Ehsaas scholarship 2022 are due on 31st December 2022. A phase II of the Ehsaas undergraduate (UG) scholarship program 2022 will be launched by Pakistan’s HEC in the near future for students applying to any of the 125 public sector institutions recognized by the agency.
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship program for 2023
Since Pakistan has a population of approximately 220 million people of which more than half are university-age, the Government of Pakistan prioritizes working on programs that provide access to financial deserving individuals as well as encourage gender equality in the country. In order to achieve equal educational opportunities for all, a sizeable segment of youth needs to be brought under the net of higher education.
Apply online at ehsas.hec.gov.pk
|Imran Khan is launching the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2022 for low-income students. Approximately 50,000 and 200, 000 scholarships will be given per year and over four years respectively. Online Registration has been started now.|
Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Phase II
Note: Ehsaas Scholarship Date has extended
- http//ehsaas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- ehsas.hec.gov.pk online apply
- Ehsaas Nadra gov pk 8171 apply online
Online Registration for the Ehsaas Program in 2023
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) and Higher Education Commission (HEC) collaborated on Ahsas Program 2023. Please do not send applications directly to HEC or BISP. Only online applications will be accepted.
Registration for the Ehsaas Program 8171 Nadra
Till the deadline, completed application forms and required documents may be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
Scholarships are offered for:
- Students admitted to public sector universities recognized by HEC for the Fall 2021 session
- According to the Project’s policy, students must meet criteria of need and provide authentic information.
- Only merit-based admissions are granted. In order to earn merit, a student must meet the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she wishes to enroll.
- HEC-approved degree programs.
- Scholarship eligibility is determined by the institution’s regulations, i.e. the maximum age for applying for admission to undergraduate programs at the HEI is the same.
Conditions of eligibility:
If a student is found ineligible for the scholarship, they will not be considered
- Obtaining any other scholarship or continuous grant
- Students enrolled in distance learning programs and affiliated colleges (public and private)
- Admitted on a self-sustaining/self-supporting/self-financing basis, or to an evening program with higher fees
- Ehsaas Scholarships are not available to students enrolled in two-year post-higher secondary or equivalent programmes, two-year associate degree programs, master’s degrees, or the designation of BA/BSc programs.
- It is also ineligible for students holding associate degrees who are newly enrolled in lateral undergraduate degree programs, i.e. 5th semester
The Ehsaas Undergraduate Phase II Application Form for 2023 can be found here
Scholarships will be awarded to female students at a rate of 50 percent. Scholarships are available to Pakistan’s top public and private colleges and universities. You can now apply online through the official website ehsas.nadra.gov.pk. To apply online, visit the Higher Education Commission’s website.
PM Ehsaas Scholarship 2023 Application Process
In this regard, the PM Ehsas Kafalat Program covers tuition fees and stipends. Students enrolled in undergraduate degree programs will also be eligible for need-based scholarships.