Scholarships are now open for international students. Submit your application now for the Eltringham Law Group Accident Injury/Illness Scholarship. A lot of scholarship opportunities for international students are available in the different colleges and universities in the US. All you have to read the article and collect all the necessary information about the scholarship so you can apply for the Eltringham Law Group Accident Injury/Illness Scholarship and avail the opportunity. In this article, we will compile a list of scholarships that are available for the students and information such as how you can apply, what are the basic criteria that you have to follow when you have to submit the application and much more.
A number of scholarships are available to the community with the Eltringham Law Group Accident Injury/Illness Scholarship. The scholarships are announced for the students who have gone through some injury in an accident or suffered from some other type of disease or illness that have a negative impact on their lives. So if you fulfill the eligibility criteria for the scholarship you must apply for the program.
A lot of students while traveling suffer from some accidents. A loved one is hurt in an accident affect the whole family and people have to go through some hardships. Students may have a difficult time when they are enrolled in college as they are unable to pay their fees. Eltringham Law Group has announced a number of scholarships for eligible students who are enrolled in any degree program and are facing issues related to financial crisis. Now they can apply for the scholarship and achieve their goals.
Our Scholarship Winners:
Eltringham Law Group would like to congratulate three students who have won the scholarship for the year 2023. Now the scholarships are open for the academic year 2024.
- 1st place: Amyri Burton – $3,000
- 2nd place: Nailah Sweeting – $1,500
- 3rd place: Crystal Strain – $500
How Do I Apply for the Eltringham Law Group Accident Injury/Illness Scholarship?
If you want to apply for the scholarship you have to visit the official website where you will get the complete information about the scholarship. You have to submit the application online and add all the data that is mentioned in the application form.
Only three scholarships are available for the students. So the students who have to apply for the scholarship have to submit the application each year and have to qualify for the year’s award.
Payment of the Injury Scholarship Award
The amount of the scholarship is paid directly to the school on behalf of the students and they will deduct the scholarship amount from their tuition fee balance. The scholarship is given to the students when they have to pay their fees.
The scholarship amount can be used for any educational expenses such as admission, room, board, etc.
The students who have to apply for the program have to follow some of the basic details such as:
- The students must enrolled in high school or attending college
- The students must apply for a United States school authorized by the US Department of Education and they are eligible to partake in federal Title IV Student financial programs.
- The students have to submit a copy of the acceptance letter from their school
- The students must have a 3.0 GPA and they have to submit proof of GPA.
- The students must have a United States nationality and have to submit proof of citizenship before they apply for the scholarship.
- The students have to provide proof that they need financial assistance. You have to provide an EFC number/score as calculated by FAFSA and describe your need in your essay.
- Candidates have to provide a minimum of one letter of recommendation from a teacher or professor, past or present.
- Applicants must have one character recommendation letter from a non-relative, non-peer such as a present or former employer, coach, etc.
- The students must have a degree or they have to apply for any major
- There is no restriction for background such as race, gender, religion, or ethnicity.
- No employee, past employee, or relative of an employee of the Eltringham Law Group is eligible to apply for the scholarship program
- There is a selection of students on merit and they will give an unbiased, independent selection of students for the scholarship.
The Eltringham Law Group promises that they will not provide the details of the students and keep the information private. No information about the students will be shared with other people. It will be used only for the selection of scholarships for the students.
About Eltringham Law Group
The Eltringham Law Group is a team of Florida personal injury lawyers. they are working in the country to provide support and are committed to truth, transparency, and justice. They are offering their services free of cost to the people unless people win the case.
So that’s all about the Eltringham Law Group Accident Injury/Illness Scholarship. Submit your application and enjoy the benefits that are available to you. Share it with your fellows so they can also apply for the program.