Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blogs. Have you completed your master’s or graduation degree in English literature and linguistics? Are you looking for a job that pays you well? So today I’m here with another article. The candidates can apply for the internationally announced English lecturer jobs 2023 in Vienna. In this article, we will give you complete information about the jobs such as eligibility criteria, the last date to apply for a job, and applying procedure to apply for a job.
English Lecturer Jobs 2023 is available in Vienna. The Diplomatische Akademie Wien – Vienna School of International Studies is among the oldest professional school in the world. And they are focused on making the brilliant and talented university and college graduates for international jobs and positions of governance in international institutes and organizations EU, public service, and international business. The major focused areas in the school are international relations, political science, international and EU law, economics, history, and languages.
(Part-time: 8 teaching hours per week during the academic year)
The teacher has to perform the following tasks:
- Small class groups are made and they have to teach them.
- You have to prepare lesson plans according to each department’s syllabus.
- Training of original teaching material
- Prepare the examination material and tests for the students according to each department.
- The teachers have to prepare and correct homework tasks and examinations.
- They have to check the student’s progress.
- Related organizational tasks, including meetings and examination invigilation
The candidates who have to apply for the job have to follow the given requirements:
- Candidates must have experience teaching general English at C1/C2 level and CELTA/DELTA qualification or equal to that degree program.
- The candidates must understand Cambridge advanced and Cambridge proficiency examinations whichever as a teacher or examiner, is intensely ideal.
- Candidates must have a background in ESP English for specific purposes, specifically in the field of EAP English for academic purposes or academic writing candidates will be preferred.
- The candidates who got selected for the announced post will have a strong interest in current affairs, an aspiration to reinforce their skill set in an educationally exciting higher education setting, and excellent individual communication skills
- Candidates who know the German language will be preferred.
- The college and school provide a friendly environment for work and there will be small student groups to whom you have to teach and your main focus will be on the achievement of the highest possible standards of language capability.
- A wide-ranging challenging job in the famous Vienna School of international studies different and multilingual environment.
- You have an opportunity to work independently and you will work on different creative ideas.
- The candidates will have to sign a contract for the specific time period until the completion of their subject and they get a range of benefits from the job.
SALARY: EUR972,00 per month for 8 teaching hours per week during the academic year (paid 14 times a year)
PLACE OF WORK: Diplomatische Akademie Wien, Favoritenstraße 15a, 1040 Wien
START DATE: 1. October 2023
HOW TO APPLY: Please sent your application consisting of a cover letter, your CV, certificates, and
reference letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job click on the link given below:
So this is all about the English lecturer jobs 2023. You have to apply for the job from the official website. The link to the website is given above. If you want to join international schools and colleges for jobs then you have to visit our website where you will find a list of jobs for international students. To find a suitable job and apply now.
Share the article with others so they can also apply for numerous jobs.
For your queries and issues ask in the comment section.