The European Union (EU) finances this scholarship program and provides scholarships to the world’s best and most deserving students. The main purpose of Erasmus Mundus Scholarships is to fascinate intelligent and excellent students with good academic records in Europe. Europe provides quality education to all students so all the willing students must try their luck here.
I have provided below all the other details about this scholarship program. These details include Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Deadline and Application Process, etc. So, Read this article carefully till the end.
About Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarships 2023:
- Eligible Countries: EU/EEA
- Degree level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Time Period: 2 years
- Application Deadline: 16 February 2023
Financial Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2023:
Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship is a well-known scholarship program in Europe. This scholarship program is providing so many financial benefits to all the students. So, applicants should apply for this worthy scholarship program in Europe. Erasmus Mundus Scholarships cover the following financial and educational expenditures:
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program will cover the tuition fee of the students for the complete duration of the Master’s program.
- This scholarship program will provide all the living expenses to all applicants.
- The amount of living expenses is €1,400 per month.
- Moreover, it includes Institutional expenses of €750 per month.
- Erasmus Mundus Program will also cover the travel expenses.
- Also, this scholarship will grant Insurance Package.
- Monthly allowances as well.
- And so many other expenses.
Required Documents for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2023:
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship program 2023 requires the following essential documents along with the application form:
- A Motivation Letter
- Passport Copy
- Academic Transcripts
- Language Proficiency Score
- Applicant’s Passport size photos
- Update Resume (Optional)
- Study Plan
- A Letter of Recommendation
- Research Plan
- Financial Statement
- Letter of Intent
Eligibility Criteria for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2023:
The applicants have to fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship in Europe. The eligibility criteria for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters programs include:
- Applicants must belong to higher education institutions to apply for this program.
- HEI was developed in EU member states. So, applicants belonging to these states are also eligible for this scholarship in Europe.
- Applicants from Belarus and Russian Federation are not eligible to apply for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship.
- Applicants can avail of this great scholarship in any part of the world.
- Applicants at the master’s level can apply from anywhere in the whole world.
- Students must have a Bachelor’s degree to apply for this Master’s degree. Moreover, applicants in the last year of their Bachelor’s studies can also apply for this application.
Application Deadline for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship 2023:
The deadline to submit the online application forms for Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Program is 16th February 2023. All the applicants have to apply for Erasmus Mundus Program scholarship before the last date. Remember one thing European Universities will not accept any application form after the deadline.
How to Apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2023?
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship, applicants must visit the link given below. The link will help them to the online catalog of Erasmus Mundus Masters programs. They can check all the details on the official web portal.