Students who enroll in this fully-funded scholarship program will be able to study for affordable study fees and gain advanced knowledge of European affairs. The program is open to all international applicants. Future of Europe Scholarships 2023 is highly competitive programs that award excellent master’s degree candidates every year.
Hertie School of Governance offers scholarships to international students pursuing full-time studies. For each semester, the scholarships cover full tuition, living expenses, and medical insurance, and a return flight and hotel stay from Germany to the United States. You can develop your own solutions to global challenges in international affairs and public policy at the Hertie School. Students are strongly encouraged to apply for these fully-funded scholarships.
About Hertie School:
As a joint initiative of the Hertie Foundation and the London School of Economics, the Hertie School of Governance is widely recognized for its commitment to public engagement and high-quality academic exchange. There are 194 scholarships available to international students at the Hertie School. Students from abroad have an excellent opportunity to study in Germany, where English is the primary language of instruction.
Details About Future Of Europe Scholarship 2023:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Organization: Hertie School
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
- Offered Degree: Masters
- Deadline: February 1, 2023
The full-time program will be held between October 2023, and July 2023, with classes being held from 9:15AM – 5:00PM on weekdays.
Additionally, students can attend evening events such as lectures, debates, etc.
In addition to master’s degree programs in public policy, the school offers programs in: Public Policy and Administration, International Affairs and Conflict Resolution, Public International Law, European Governance, Transnational Governance, Development Cooperation and Executive Education.
- In order to be eligible for the program, candidates do not need previous work experience or a university degree. Candidates must, however, possess an undergraduate degree.
- International students are eligible to apply for scholarships
- Potential candidates should have an interest and commitment to public, European, and international affairs.
- Approximately 34,500 euros will be awarded as part of the Future of Europe Scholarship.
How to Apply for Future of Europe Sdchlarship 2023?
How to apply for a future of Europe scholarship:
- Scholarships are awarded only to applicants with an outstanding academic record and a high motivation to study European affairs.
- You must submit an application form along with your CV, documents pertaining to your education and work experience (copies) to apply for this scholarship.