Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023: Application Download Procedure, Eligibility
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023
Gaurav foundation scholarship 2023 is available now for undergraduate applicants. If you have completed your college studies and just enrolled in any of the Indian institutes and you don’t have many resources then you can apply for the Gaurav foundation the foundation provides the complete tuition fee and other allowances to all the selected students. In this article, there is complete information about the scholarship. You can follow the step-by-step procedure and apply for the scholarship. Apply now if you are eligible for the scholarship.
Details about Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023
The Gaurav foundation is working in India for many years and provides education allowances in scholarships to help eligible candidates and candidates who are from backward areas and didn’t know much about the financial assistance that the government or foundation offered to the applicants. The applicants can fill out the application form and the money of 1500 rs will be given monthly to the applicant.
Details Of the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
|Name||Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Gaurav Foundation|
|Aims||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Receivers||Admirable Indian students|
- Find Application Form: Announced Soon
- Submission of Form & Documents: Announced Soon
- Application Form converts unacceptable announced Soon
The applicants who are applying for the scholarship have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant who has completed their graduation degree and is applying for the postgraduate degree and the applicant must have a brilliant academic record are eligible to apply for scholarship if they want to join international universities.
- The applicant must have Indian nationality and currently live in India.
- The candidate didn’t have any other country passport except India.
- The candidate must have 60% marks in high school education.
- They must be below 35 years of age.
- Applicant must have completed their graduation degree from an Indian-recognized university.
- After applying for the scholarship they have to wait for the approval of the scholarship if they are eligible for the scholarship.
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Rewards Details
The selected candidates who are eligible for the scholarship will receive the following rewards:-
- The applicant who is studying in Indian-recognized colleges is eligible for the award of INR 2,00,000 per year.
- Applicant who has applied to international universities and colleges are eligible for the reward of INR 10,00,000 per year.
Terms and Conditions
The applicants have to follow the following terms and conditions when they apply for the scholarship:
- The application fee is given once and if you didn’t want to be a part of the scholarship then your application fee will not be refundable.
- If you have submitted your application after the due date then the foundation is not responsible for the application form.
- If you apply for a scholarship and wait for the amount then it is not necessary for you that you get the scholarship.
- The applicants have to submit the application within announced days or within five days.
- The applicants have to accept the terms and conditions otherwise they are not eligible to apply.
Application Procedure For Scholarship
The applicants who are willing to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- The applicants have to submit a fee of INR 1500 from any of the online payment methods.
- Then they have to download the application form from the link given.
- Your application form appears on the screen, download the application form and take a print.
- Then fill out your application form and attach all the necessary information.
- Applicants have to submit copies of each document with the application form and send it from the following mail.
- Gaurav Foundation, G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai – 600021
- Address: Gaurav Foundation G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai – 600021
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
So this is all about the scholarship if you are eligible then applies now before the last date so you don’t miss the opportunity to study in the best institutes.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.