Hi everyone! Welcome back to my blogs. Let’s have a look at the newly announced scholarships for Pakistani students. The students who are looking for the scholarship have the best chance to apply for the newly announced German scholarships 2024 HSF in Pakistan. The students who are interested in the scholarship have to read the article and apply now for the significant scholarship. You can find the eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and the process to apply for a scholarship.
German Scholarships 2024
HSF announces German scholarships in 2024 for students who are enrolled in different universities in Germany. The students of graduates and postgraduates who have brilliant educational backgrounds are eligible to apply. The HSF Pakistan will select the eligible candidates. The students will get the scholarship for the time period of five to 24 months depending upon the project they are enrolled in.
HSF provides a merit-based German scholarship for international students and all the young scholars of Pakistan and South Asia. This scholarship will help students financially who are studying in different institutions in Germany or research programs.
The German scholarship program consists of generous funding, personal mentoring, an assorted seminar program, local activities in university groups, an international Young Leaders network, and a variety of additional capacity-building pieces of training.
German Scholarships 2024 Details:
The students who apply for the German scholarship will get the following grant such as:
- up to 861 € per month for undergraduate and graduate students (fixed stipend for 5-24 months)
- up to 1,200 € per month for Ph.D. students and young researchers (fixed stipend for 5-24 months)
- up to 150 € one-off payment
- the compensation of printing expenses (provided certain conditions are met)
- the students will get full coverage of health insurance in Germany
- The compensation for all the traveling to Germany and back to your home will be given to the students.
The students who have to apply for the German Scholarships 2024 have to follow the following requirements such as:
- The students must have a high school diploma or university degree with above-average grades (above 3.0 GPA)
- be of less than 35 years of age
- be actively engaged in voluntary work
- show awareness of current political and civil society developments
- support democracy, the rule of law, and human rights
- have solid German language skills (level A2-B2)
- Students must apply for admission to any German university or any other higher education institute.
Who can apply?
The students such as:
- The students from Pakistan and Afghanistan are eligible to submit their applications.
- Students must enroll in undergraduate or graduate programs.
- Students must be full-time enrolled in university.
- The university must be HEC recognized.
- Students must have Pakistani nationality.
Who are we looking for?
The department needs such types of students:
- Brilliant educational background
- Social commitment such as charities to the refugee community in Pakistan
- Social multiplier roles: endorsing dialogue through interaction in networks
- Preparedness to involve in self-governing, educational, and professional training activities planned by HSF Pakistan, National Dialogue Forum, and their partners
- Attention to making and attending relevant national and international events on regional stability
The students have to submit the following documents when they apply for a scholarship. If any of the documents is missing your application will be rejected. Some universities may ask for some extra documents so be prepared:
- brief tabular curriculum vitae
- detailed curriculum vitae
- proof of German language proficiency: minimum level A2 (in German) for courses of study in English, and minimum level B2 (in German) for courses of study in German
- provisional time plan of the academic project
- recommendation letter confirming personal suitability and academic performance
- for Ph.D. students: letter from a teacher/lecturer confirming the academic supervision of the candidate
- for students: written evidence of joining to the German university
- for Ph.D. students and researchers: detailed description of the research project
- other relevant certificates
Make sure you submit all the documents to the HSF Pakistan country office in Islamabad.
The students do have not to worry about the deadline. As applications are open for the whole year and students can submit their application for the German scholarships 2024 HSF in Pakistan. Make sure your application is complete and you have to submit your application at the country office. They will clear your application and move to the next procedure.
How to apply for German Scholarships 2024?
The students who have to apply for the scholarship have to follow the given procedure:
- E-mail all your documents as one single pdf file and in the correct order (1-9) to HSSP(at)hss.de
- A cover letter (two pages maximum) that provides information on why you need the scholarship and you are perfect for the scholarship. You can explain all your academic achievements, social involvement, contribution to the community, most important accomplishments, and future goals
- A short CV with relevant information (one-page maximum)
- A brief letter of support from an academic advisor (two pages maximum)
- One picture of yourself
- A scan of your PoR card along with original Proof of Verification from NADRA
- A scan of your matriculation and intermediate certificates (equivalence certificates for students who have studied at Afghan schools)
- Proof of enrollment in any HEC-recognized university of Pakistan (a bonafide letter mentioning the duration of the degree program)
- Transcripts of previous semesters
To apply click on the link given below:
So this is all about the German Scholarships 2024 HSF in Pakistan. If you are eligible then you must have to fill out the application form. There is no restriction in submitting the application as they are accepting the application for a whole year. Share the article with others so they can also apply.