Germany Work Visa Process 2023. A work visa is the most important document that you need when you want to travel to any other country. Some countries allow candidates to come to their country and start work in the country but for some period of time then they didn’t allow them to start anymore in their country. So if you get a job letter from the country then you had to apply for a work visa. In this article, we will give you a complete description of the visa that Germany allowed for candidates who came to the country for the sake of a job.
The government of Germany has announced jobs in different departments. You can apply for any the jobs according to your qualification but first, you had to apply for a work visa.
Every job and company themselves provides a work visa to their employees and it depends upon the job contract and for what period of time you have joined the job. Before the expiry of the visa, you had to apply again so they renew your visa.
Some of the jobs didn’t need a work visa and they allow their employees to start work without any work visa but these kinds of jobs are for a limited time period. So in this article, we have compiled a list of work visas for you so you can apply easily for any job and get your work visa.
Read the article below and apply for a job now.
- Germany Work Visa Process 2023 summary
- Types of Germany Work Visa Permits
- 1. German Permanent Settlement Work Permit
- 2. German Blue Card
- 3. Germany Temporary Settlement Work Permit
- 4. Long-term EC work permit
- 5. Job Seeker Visa of Germany
- Requirements for Germany Work Visa Permit
- Who can apply for a Germany Work Visa permit?
- How to Apply for a German Work Visa Permit?
Germany Work Visa Process 2023 summary
- Country: Germany
- For: International Applicants
- Program: German Work Visa Procedure
Types of Germany Work Visa Permits
A list of work visa permits is given below and you can get any of the work visas according to your duties and job type.
- German permanent settlement work permit
- German Blue Card
- German temporary settlement work permit
- Long-term EC work permit
- Job Seeker Visa of Germany
1. German Permanent Settlement Work Permit
If you are a non-European candidate and living in Germany for more than 5 years then you are eligible to apply for the German permanent settlement work permit. This type of visa is for permanent residency in Germany.
2. German Blue Card
If you have a degree and you are a professional worker in Germany then you can apply for the German blue card. The members of this permit also have a residency in Germany and they earn up to 56000 euros annually and then they are eligible for the Blue card work permit.
3. Germany Temporary Settlement Work Permit
If you came to Germany for tourism and here you find a job on a contract basis then you are eligible to apply for a temporary settlement work permit in Germany. These types of permits are for a very short period of time and on a contract basis and you had to leave the country before the expiry.
4. Long-term EC work permit
This is the most used type of work permit that is given to the professionals and students who came to Germany for studies or for job purposes. It is given to the candidates for more than four years contract basis.
5. Job Seeker Visa of Germany
If you are in Germany and have no job and the agent didn’t give you a permit so you can start your work in Germany then you can apply for a job seeker visa. In you can easily live in Germany and find a job for yourself.
Requirements for Germany Work Visa Permit
The applicants had to follow the following requirements before applying for a work permit.
- Applicant must have a valid passport.
- Have no criminal record.
- Have residency proof in Germany.
- Understand the German language.
- Applicant must have a job letter.
Who can apply for a Germany Work Visa permit?
The members of the following countries are eligible to apply for a work visa permit.
- EEA/EU members
- United States of America
- New Zealand
- The Republic of Korea
How to Apply for a German Work Visa Permit?
The applicant after getting a job in Germany can apply for the work permit by following the given steps.
- Visit the website where you can find the work visas or consult your agent or company for the work permit.
- Then submit your application for the work permit and attach all the necessary documents with your application and submit it.
- If your work permit is accepted then you will call for the interview.
- Appear in the interview and make your visa permit perfect.
- Now you are allowed to work in Germany till the expiration of your visa.
So here we have compiled complete information about the German work visa process and the type of visa given to the applicants. I hope the article will help you to choose the best visa for you.