Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another interesting article. The students who are in their intermediate degree and they have to apply for graduation admission have to fill out the application form for GIKI Undergraduate Admissions 2024. The university has announced the admissions for all the students. The international students are also eligible to apply for undergraduate admission at GIKI University. In this article, we will give you the complete information about the university admissions such as eligibility criteria, the last date for the submission of the application, and how you can apply for admission from the official website in online mode. So if you are interested read the article and apply now.
GIKI Undergraduate Admissions 2024 is announced for the students who are in intermediate and they have to apply for an undergraduate degree program. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Of Engineering Sciences & Technology Swabi admission has announced the application process for the session 2024. The students are eligible to submit the application for a number of departments.
See More: Jobs In Kuwait For Foreigners 2024
GIKI Undergraduate Admissions 2024 Details:
|Application Deadline||May 15, 2024|
|Last Date for Receipt of Financial Assistance Documents||May 31, 2024|
|Admission Test||July 13 – 16, 2024|
|Result Announcement||July 23, 2024|
|Merit List||July 23, 2024|
|Joining & Orientation||September 02, 2024|
|Commencement of Classes||September 04, 2024|
Fees and Expenses:
|S. No.||Academic Year||Engineering Programs, AI and Computer Science Program||Management Sciences|
|Fall Semester||Spring Semester||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
Eligibility and Assessment Criteria
The students who want to apply for admission have to follow the given criteria then they are eligible for admission to the university:
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e. Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (ICS i.e. Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Studies/Science/IT) with 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science/IT) for those applying from abroad.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Studies/IT with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics, and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science/IT) for those applying from abroad.
- American or Canadian High School Diploma or International Baccalaureate Diploma with Mathematics (with Calculus), Physics, and Chemistry with 60% or above marks, as per IBCC equivalence formula, each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Three years Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) in relevant technology from a Pakistani Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry/Computer Studies backgrounds can apply for all engineering programs.
- IBCC equivalence is required for all foreign qualifications including O & A-Levels
Comparative Assessment Criteria
|Score in Admission Test||70%|
|HSSC Part I + SSC / Equivalent||20% +10%|
|O-level (for Those with A-level and O-level background) / Equivalent||30%|
|Last completed qualification for High School diploma, IB diploma or B.Sc., or DAE||30%|
BS degree Courses / Degrees:
The departments are as follows:
- B.Sc. [Engg.] degree in Mechanical
- B.Sc. [Engg.] degree in Engineering Science
- B.Sc. [Engg.] degree in Computer Engineering
- BS degree in Nanotechnology
- BS degree in Chemical
- BS degree in Power
- BS degree in Cyber Security
- BS degree in Management Sciences
- BS degree in Data Science
- BS degree in Computer Science
- BS degree in Artificial Intelligence
- BS degree in Manufacturing
- BS degree in Electronics
- BS degree in Civil
Scholarships and Financial Assistance (Undergraduate)
The students who apply for admission to the university are eligible to apply for different types of scholarships. These scholarships are given to the students so they can pay their educational expenses in the university and have not much burden. The scholarships are given to students who are from backward areas or from low-status families and do have not much income so they can pay their educational expenses. Some of the available scholarships at the university are as follows:
|Scholarships||Qualification/Conditions/Criteria||No. of Scholarships|
|GIK Merit Scholarship||Top Position Holders in Engineering Test||14|
|GIK Merit Scholarship||Top Position Holders in Management Sciences Test||06|
|Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa||KP is domiciled with an annual family income of less than Rs. 600,000.||20|
|Frontier Education Foundation||KP Domiciled||06|
|GIK Alumni Association||Needy GIK students||30|
|Govt. of Balochistan||Balochistan Domiciled||04|
|Ihsan Trust Qarze Hasna||20|
|Lucky Cement Pvt.Ltd||Pakistani National with preference to KP domiciled on need-cum-merit basis.||01|
|HBL Platinium Scholarship||Need-cum-merit Basis||01|
|Punjab Educational Endowment Fund||Punjab is domiciled with an annual family gross income of less than 360,000.||10|
|Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship||Sindh domiciled||05|
|Financial Assistance(Interest-Free Loan) by GIK Institute||Need-Cum-Merit Basis||35|
|Chief Minister’s Educational Endowment Fund Scholarship||KP domiciled with annual family income less than Rs. 1,200,000||02|
|Squeaks Foundation||A female student from KP||01|
Undergraduate Admission Test Syllabus:
- Click here to download the Engineering/Computing Test Syllabus
- Click here to download the Admission Test Syllabus For Management Sciences
How To Apply:
The students who are interested in admission to the university have to submit their application before the last date. To apply follow the criteria given below:
- Visit the official website from the link given below.
- Choose the admission option and the application form appears.
- Enter all the details that are mentioned on the application form
- Submit your recent photographs with the application form
- Submit the application fee and scanned the challan form and attach it with the application form.
- Now your application is complete
- Submit your application and then you have to appear in the test that is announced by the university.
- The students who clear the test are eligible to start their classes at the university.
- To apply click on the link given below:
Open HBL App/Internet Banking —Click Pay -> Education -> GIKI New Admission -> Fill the Column (i.e. Admit Card, Name, Guardian/Father Name) ->Submit. OR For Payment in US $: