Hi everyone! GIST South Korean Scholarships 2023-24 are finally out now. I will provide all the information about the GIST Scholarships in this article. So, you have to read this article fully so that you may get all the details about this Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) scholarship program. Apply for this scholarship as soon as possible as applications are now available for it.
Applicants who are interested in traveling to South Korea to get higher education can apply for the GIST Scholarships for the year 2023. All global applicants with good academic records, teaching professionals, and researchers can study at the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) in South Korea. GIST provides these scholarships for Masters and Doctorate degree programs. Applicants can also apply for a Master’s degree leading to a Doctorate.
The South Korean Ministry of Science and Technology finances this GIST scholarship program. It has taken intuitive with the GIST University to obtain all excellent students. These students are those who want to get access to forefront information in science and technology and enhance their career expertise. Moreover, applicants will get an opportunity to work on national and global collaborative projects. They can explore both private and public sector projects as well. So, grab this golden opportunity and apply for the GIST Scholarships now.
The Ministry provides fully funded scholarships to GIST applicants to organize huge innovative scientific technologies. You can apply for different science and research disciplines. This program provides approximately every academic area such as material science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, earth engineering, environmental engineering, chemistry, biology, electronics, and artificial intelligence.
About GIST South Korean Scholarships 2023:
- ScholarshipCountry: South Korea
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, Doctorate, Masters degree leading Doctorate.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2023.
Financial Benefits of GIST Scholarship 2023:
The GIST Scholarship includes the following financial benefits for all global applicants:
- Global applicants will receive a full tuition fee waiver.
- Masters applicants will receive a scholarship of amount 140,000 won ($1,200) per month.
- Ph.D. applicants will receive a scholarship of amount 295,000 won ($238) Per month.
- Applicants of Master’s and Doctoral degree programs will receive a monthly allowance of amount 100,000 won ($80) for meal expenses.
- Travel expenditures of a one-way journey to Korea.
- Around 60% of Health Coverage
- The organization will provide students of Masters working on a research project a yearly allowance of amount 5,461,249 won ($4,412).
- Students of Doctoral degree programs working on research projects will be given a monthly allowance worth 12,513,688 won ($10,110).
Academic Requirements for GIST Scholarship 2023:
The academic requirements for the GIST Scholarship program include:
- All students have to show their final degree.
- All global students are eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarships.
- All applicants have to present a degree compatible with a bachelor’s degree program in South Korea.
- All applicants must have a command of the English language.
Required Documents for GIST Scholarship 2023:
Applicants have to provide essential documents along with the application form. These essential documents for the GIST Scholarships include:
- Official transcripts
- Degrees or Diplomas
- A least Two Letters of recommendation must be signed and packed in Institutional envelopes.
- English language Certificate Proof
- Xerox of passport
Deadline for GIST Scholarship 2023:
The last date to apply online for the GIST South Korea scholarships is 15th April 2023. All applicants have to submit applications before the deadline for the GIST Scholarships.
How to Apply for GIST Scholarship 2023?
To apply for GIST Scholarships, students have to achieve the following marks in English language tests;
- 327 on the NEW TEPS
- 80 on TOEFL BT
- 550 on TOEFL PBT
- The application process for the GIST Scholarships is online. In addition, application forms are available on the official website.
- Applicants have to provide all the required information to ensure the successful completion of the application form.
- They have to write NA in any subject not relevant to them.
For the GIST Scholarship Application form, you have to check the official link given below:
I have provided all the details about the GIST Scholarships 2023 in this article. You can visit our official website for more information about some other scholarship programs. Thank you!