Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. Today I’m here with another article. The students who are enrolled in the undergraduate program and in the fourth year are eligible to apply for the Undergraduates GMC Valdosta. These scholarships will help you to cover all the educational expenses that you meet when you are enrolled in different educational courses at the university. In this article, we will compile a list of scholarships for you. You can select any of the scholarships according to the announced eligibility criteria and it is important for the students to fulfill the eligibility criteria when they have to apply for any of the GMC Valdosta.
Georgia Military College’s Valdosta Satellite is situated in Lowndes County. Valdosta is our most southern satellite location. The students who are living near the college such as from countries like Clinch, Echols, and Brooks are eligible to apply for college admission and they can apply for the associate degree programs.
If you have completed your associate degree program at the Georgia Military College it can be transferred to a four-year univeristy. If you are interested then you have to apply for admission to the univeristy as there are a number of benefits that are available for you when you are enrolled in any of the degree programs. They announce a number or scholarships for the students to fulfill their educational expenses in the college.
Computer Information Systems
Early Childhood Education
Middle Grades Education
Health and Physical Education
Homeland Security and Emergency Management
Student Government Association
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
Phi Theta Kappa
Chess and Checker Club
Mu Alpha Theta
Amateur Radio Club
Color Guard/Drill Team
Ranger Challenge Team
First Time Freshmen admission requirement:
- Properly completed official application form.
- official transcripts
- $35 non-refundable application fee.
Tuition & Fees:
- Course Fee per Credit Hour: $107.00
- Book Rental Fee per Credit Hour: $12.00
- Technology Fee per credit hour: $7.75
- Student Activity Fee per credit hour: $2.00
- Campus Maintenance Fee per Credit Hour: $1.00
- The approximate cost per course would be $648.75
Minimum Requirements for Regular Freshman Admission
The candidates who are eligible to apply for freshman admission have to apply for admission with all the documents given below;
- A $35 non-refundable application
- An official application.
- An official transcript from any of the authorized secondary schools that must have a preparatory diploma, technical diploma, general diploma, or successful completion of the GED. The candidates who are going to apply for admission after the completion of high school have to submit an official transcript that shows the completion of their course work.
International Student Admissions
All the international candidates who have to apply for the admison have to follow the procedure given below:
- The candidates must have to complete their application for admission. To submit the application you have to visit the online website
- International candidates are eligible to apply for admission to the college if they have a level of education at least equivalent to high school (secondary school) graduation in the United
- The candidate who has to apply for admission must have to submit official transcripts (certified or attested) in the original language, as well as official translations in English (certified or attested) of all high school/secondary schools all.
The candidates when they have to submit their official transcript have to submit the official translation of education documents be provided by World Education Services (WES), Education Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE), J. Silny Associates, International Education Evaluations (IEE), SpanTran, or another agency recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- If English is not your first language of education in your home country then an official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo English Test score report must be required from you. Or you have to submit an official transcript from your college or high school that shows that you have complete your degree as an English as a second language program.
A minimum TOEFL score of 72 (internet-based test) or 8 (Essentials) is required for admission.
A minimum IELTS academic score of 7.5 in all areas is required for admissions.
A minimum Duolingo English score of 90 is required for admissions.
- A copy of the student’s passport, with valid VISA and signed I-20, and I-94 must be given to their local Admissions Office within 10 days of joining. I-20 documents will not be allocated to international students who will live outside of the United States while enrolled in their GMC degree through the GMC Global Online Leadership.
Application Procedure GMC Valdosta Scholarships:
The candidates have to submit the GMC Valdosta Scholarship online. Follow the steps given below and submit your application.
- Here you will get a number of scholarship
- You have to apply for univeristy to avail the scholarship opportunity
- Create an account on the website
- Then you have to click on the Apply Now button
- Submit your application with all the details that are mentioned in the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Apply before the last date.
- You will get a confirmation message from the univeristy after submitting the application before the last date.
GMC College Valdosta
4201 North Forrest Street
Valdosta, GA 31605
Main Phone: 229-269-4848