The Presidency is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer. We intend to promote representativeness (race, gender and disability). Candidates whose transfer/appointment will increase representivity will be given preference. Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply.
- To be considered, applications must be submitted on form Z83 and accompanied by a comprehensive CV.
- If you do not submit the requested documents, your application will be rejected. Correspondence will be limited to only those candidates who have been shortlisted.
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the advertisement’s closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be subjected to a pre-employment screening. The results of this screening will be used to determine eligibility for employment.
- All applicants are asked not to submit any copies, attachments, proof, certificates, ID, or driver licenses.
Interns will be paid a stipend based on their level of qualification:
- Bachelor’s/Honours Degree R6360.20 per month
- Master’s Degree R7852.08 per month
Requirements for you to qualify for The Presidency internship
Applicants must be holders of either undergraduate or postgraduate qualifications in the following:
Social Science or Sociology
Development Studies with Research as a major course
Masters in Development Studies
A Masters in Economics
Masters in Town and Regional Planning
A Masters in Statistics
Communication or Journalism with a focus on digital communication and social media
Supply Chain Management
Occupational Health and safety
Environmental or Risk Management