The GSK Scholars program 2023 is available now. The applications are open for the applicants and sponsored by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India). This scheme is specially announced for the applicants who are enrolled in MBBS in the year 2022. The program will provide different benefits to the applicants. In this you are eligible for the financial benefits, traveling allowance, meal allowance, and much more the eligible students. In this article, we will give you detail about the scholars’ program. You can find the eligibility criteria, the last date to apply for the scholar’s program, and much more.
What Is GSK Scholars Program 2023?
GSK Scholars Program is a business communal accountability enterprise of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India). The scheme is for applicants who have cleared their 12th class exam and going to start their MBBS are eligible to apply for the scholar’s program. In this program, the students who apply for the program have a chance to win a prize of 1 lac rupees when they are from the top-ranked candidates. If you want to apply then read the article and follow the step-by-step procedure given below to fill out your application form.
Highlights of the GSK Scholars Program
- Name of the scheme: GSK Scholars Program
- Announced by: GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India)
- Announced for: Students
- Welfares: Cash award
- Type of application: Online
The objective of the GSK Scholarship
The aim of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India) is to offer monetary sustenance to the students, skill-building enterprises of the country, and advance STEM education in India.
GSK Scholars Program Benefits
The applicants who are selected for the scholarship are eligible to get an amount of 1 lac rupees per year. The applicants will receive up to 4.5 lac for the four and half years. The applicant can use the money for academic expenses including tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, and seminars. If there is more money left then you can use that money for stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
The last date for the submission of the application is not released.
Students who are willing to apply for scholarships must have to follow the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who have Indian nationality are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have cleared the 12th standard and have at least 65% marks.
- The applicant must enroll in the first year of the MBBS program.
- The applicant must have started their education in the year 2021-22.
- The applicant’s family income must be below 6 lac rupees yearly from all sources.
- GSK, Give India and Buddy4Study workers’ children are not eligible to apply.
The applicant who applies for the scholar’s program must have the following documents when they apply for the scheme.
- Mark sheet of Class 12
- Government-issued identity proof (Any of the following)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Present Year Admission Proof (Any of the following)
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Family Income Proof (Any of the following)
- Salary Slip,
- Form 16,
- Income Certificate,
- Bank account details
Selection Procedure for GSK Scholars Program
The applicant will be selected on the basis of the following steps:
- Inspection of the candidate’s submitted application will be the first priority of the department.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of the applicant’s educational background and financial background of the applicant.
- The applicants have to attend the telephone interview.
- Then applicants have to go through the document verification procedure.
- The concluding selection will be done by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
GSK Scholars Program Application Procedure
- The applicants who want to apply for the program have to visit the official website of the GSK Scholars Program
- Then find the option of the scholarship and there is a list of scholarships available for the applicants.
- Select the scholarship of your eligibility criteria and press enter.
- Your application form is on the screen.
- Enter your details such as
- Date of birth
- Guardian name
- Contact number
- Email id
- Course details etc.
- Now save your application and submit it.
- You will receive an email from the department.
- You have to accept the terms and conditions of the application to complete the procedure.
- Contact number 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)
- Email: email@example.com
So this is all about the scholarship you can apply for a scholarship if you are eligible to apply.
FOR MORE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.