Head of Operations Job 2023 (Remote within Europe) | Apply Now
Head of Operations Job 2023
Head of Operations job 2023 (Remote within Europe)- Hi, dear readers. I hope you are all doing well. Welcome to our website. Today I’m here with another interesting job blog for you all. So, let’s get started. So, are you searching for a job in Europe? Or looking for a Head of Operations job 2023? Then, you are on the right platform now. All you need to do is to stay connected with me for all updates.
In this blog, you will get complete information regarding the Head of Operations Job 2023. So, must read the blog completely till the end to get all details. The Good Food Institute Europe (GFI Europe) is offering this job to all the Europeans and the best thing is that this is a remote job. GFI Europe is in front of the movement to transform meat production in terms of solving some of the world’s largest problems. These problems include climate change and global hunger, antibiotic resistance, and animal suffering.
The Good Food Institute Europe is looking for a Head of Operations to supervise and control the smooth functioning of their internal operations. This institute will also provide the necessary support to make sure their teams can achieve their goals. For more information about the head of Operations Job 2023 (Remote within Europe), please read the complete blog.
Read more: PPSC Upcoming Jobs 2023 | Complete Guidelines Provided
Read more: Email Copywriter Jobs in Lahore 2023 | Apply Now
Overview of Head of Operations Job 2023:
- Host Institute: The Good Food Institute Europe
- Job level: Senior Executive
- Job Location: Remote within Europe
- Salary: Benchmarked to country of hire. For Example, £60,000 – £66,000 per year if located in the UK.
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Job Type: Full time
- Industry: Charities, Advocacy, Animal, Environment, International, Environment, Environmental Education, Policy and Research, International Development
- Job function: Operations
- Closing date: 21st May 2023
Salary and benefits of the Head of Operations Job 2023:
The salary package and benefits for the head of operations job are judged and measured on the basis of similar nonprofit roles in the location of hiring. however, the estimated salary of the applicants is provided below:
- €5,172.41 – €6,034.48 per month if located in Brussels, Belgium.
- €5,451.58 – €6,306.40 per month if located in Germany.
- £60,000 – £66,000 per year if located in the UK.
- The Good Food Institute Europe encourages people from all countries across Europe to apply for this remote job.
- It is a great opportunity for all international applicants.
Read more: Incredible! Content Writing Jobs 2023 in the Medical Field | Apply Now
Read more: Technical Content Writer Jobs 2023 in Lahore | Submit Applications Now
Roles and Responsibilities of the Head of Operations Job 2023:
The role of the Head of Operations will have high responsibility and high effect. Let’s have a look at these roles and responsibilities of the Head of Operations Job 2023:
- The selected candidates will supervise and lead the development and implementation of efficient processes for all of GFI Europe’s operations. These various operations are provided below.
- People operations: The head of operations will lead on HR, talent acquisition, diversity, equity, inclusion (DEI), team culture, oversight of payrolls and employee files, ownership of team handbooks and policies, etc.
- Finance operations: The selected applicants will manage the day-to-day financial operations of the institute. These operations include working closely with GFI colleagues in the US on monthly reporting, audits, etc.
- Legal and established operations: The head of operations will have to make sure that the institute is fully legally compliant, lead on governance requirements, cooperate with lawyers as needed, supervise contracting external suppliers and award recipients, etc.
- Administrative operations: The head of operations will manage and support IT and technical needs, data, and automation, project coordination between their departments, strategic and routine reporting, office management, event coordination, safe travel bookings, etc.
- The head of operations will also have to balance the need to work strategically and anticipatively and also work reactively and responsively as required.
- They will manage relationships with sellers including outsourced accountants, auditors, insurers, etc.
The head of operations will have to perform the above duties for GFI Europe’s Belgian-registered entity. Moreover, he will also have to work for other branches and registrations in other countries (now in Austria, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, and the UK).
See more: Emirates Jobs 2023 | Emirates Careers – Apply Now
See more: Best Freelance Jobs 2023| Join Now
Eligibility Criteria for the Head of Operations Job 2023:
The Good Food Institute is encouraging all interested applicants to apply for this professional job from any of the countries. However, those applicants willing to apply for it must check its eligibility criteria to know whether they are eligible for the job. These eligibility criteria for the Head of Operations Job 2023 are provided below:
- The applicant must have a passion for GFI’s philosophy and mission.
- He must have illustrated experience in operations, administration, HR, DEI, finance, or any other relevant field.
- The selected applicant must have a high degree of organization and efficiency and a passion for devising and managing effective systems and fixing problems. He will also have to make sure of accurate and high-quality administration.
- He must be able to work under pressure in complex, sometimes ambiguous, and often unexciting workflows.
- The head of operations must have the ability to work strategically and prioritize the most powerful work.
- He must have strong financial literacy, and remarkable attention to detail.
- Must have high emotional intelligence and the ability to communicate effectively as well as to work well in teamwork.
- Must have the eagerness, a strong work ethic, and self-motivation to motivate himself more to do better performance as well as a sense of ownership and responsibility to drive results.
- Hem must have a good level of IT literacy and a desire to learn new software packages.
- The head of operations must be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
The head of operations is not required to have these below-provided attributes necessarily. However, it would be an advantage to have some or all of these attributes. Without them, the applicants can still do this job, and applications from candidates without any or all of these attributes will also be accepted;
- Should have experience in managing the operations of a Belgian nonprofit organization.
- Knowledge of using QuickBooks, Salesforce, Google Workspace, and Asana.
- A legal background, or experience in grant funding or contract administration.
- The capability to work in European languages in addition to English. But, it is not mandatory.
- The potential to work in French or Dutch would be beneficial but it is not a requirement.
The last date to submit applications for the head of Operations Jopb 2023 is 21st May 2023, 11.59 pm CEST.
So, remember this deadline and submit your applications for this remote job in Europe before this last date as The Good Food Institute Europe will not accept any inaccurate and incomplete applications.
Also see: 10 Senior Level UN Jobs in New York, USA
Also see: Tesla Installer Jobs 2023 Announced | Tesla Careers (Apply Now)
Application Process for the Head of Operations Job 2023:
If you want to apply for the Head of operations job, please upload your CV along with sample work tasks through this short application form. The sample work tasks document is provided here for your ease.
Moreover, you can Email them to learn about anything at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, the full application procedure is outlined in the job brochure.
So this is all about the head of Operations Job 2023 (Remote within Europe). If you are eligible for this job, go now and submit your applications for this biggest chance on the official website. If you have any questions about this program in your mind, you can also contact them at the provided email.
Please our official website for detailed information about so many other categories. Good Luck, dear candidates.
If you like my blog, do share it with others as well. Thank you!