Hi everyone! I hope you are doing great. The higher education commission announces the HEC Aptitude Test 2023 for higher education aptitude tests. HAT is directed through the education testing council to announce the scholarships to all the MS/M Phil programs through a uniform, accessible and transparent process. The students who apply for the test and cleared the test will eligible for the HEC Aptitude Test 2023 scholarships for higher education 2023.
The test is especially announced for the MS and M Phil students so they can apply for their next degree program and through this test they will get scholarships. The scholarship will help the candidates to pay their educational expenses.
Versions of HEC Aptitude Test 2023
The test is divided into five categories for 16 years or equivalent education and applicants can apply for the tests according to the announced dates.
|Test Category||Disciplines||English/Verbal Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning||Quantitative Reasoning||Total|
|HAT-1||Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, and Physics||30%||30%||40%||100|
|HAT-2||Management Sciences, and Business Education||30%||40%||30%||100|
|HAT-3||Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology (Clinical & Applied), and Law||40%||35%||25%||100|
|HAT-4||Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, Biological & Medical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Education, and Media & Mass Communication||40%||30%||30%||100|
|HAT-General||Religious Studies (Madrasa Graduates)||40%||30%||30%||100|
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Aptitude Test 2023:
- Candidates must apply for the MS or M Phil degree program or for a scholarship for any university then they are eligible to apply for the HAT test. They are eligible to fill out the application form from the online website.
- Applicants must look for the scholarship that HEC announced for the eligible students and they can apply for any of the Pakistan-sponsored universities.
- The applicants who want to get admission in any of the MS M Phil degree programs must have to apply for the HAT.
How to Apply for HEC Aptitude Test 2023?
- The candidates who want to register have to visit the official website ETC e-portal.
- Your application will be submitted in a two-step process.
- When you open the official website you have to fill out the My Profile section.
- After the completion of My Profile, you can submit your application for the higher education aptitude test in the left corner of the online portal.
- The students have to make sure that their application is complete. If your application is not submitted or is incomplete then your application will be rejected.
- After completing the application you can download the bank fee challan from ETC online portal.
- The application fee is 2000 per applicant. The students are eligible to submit their fees to the following banks:
- Bank Name: Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission
- Account Number: 17427900133401
- When you submit your fee you have to upload a scanned copy of the paid fee challan on the web portal. Make sure you submit the fee before the last date otherwise, your fee will be useless.
- When you go to submit your registration fee to the bank you have to take the original copy of the CNIC.
- On the day of the exam you have to take the original applicant’s copy of the paid fee challan along with the roll number slip, and original CNIC/Passport if any of the document is missing you are not eligible to enter the exam hall.
Deadline for HEC Aptitude Test 2023:
The students are eligible to submit their application before 10 May 2023.
Date of examination:
The exam will hold on 28 May 2023. If the HCE change the date of the exam they will announce it on the official website.
The applicants must have to follow the rules and regulations of the test. After applying the department will announce the date for the roll no slips. You can download your roll no slip from the official website. The candidates must have Roll no slip when they enter the exam hall. Otherwise, they are not allowed to sit in the exam hall.
So this is all about the HEC Aptitude Test 2023. You must have to apply for the test if you need any financial needs. If this article is helpful to you share this article with others.