Applications for HEC Chinese Government Scholarships in China 2023 are now being accepted. There are fully funded HEC Chinese Government scholarships available. The HEC Scholarship in China is available to Pakistani students wishing to study at Chinese universities for their undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Scholarships are available for the academic session 2023.
The Chinese Scholarship Council offers scholarships in almost all academic fields and majors, including Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts to recipients at all levels. The China Scholarship Council awards CSC Scholarships.
Chinese Scholarship Council, Government of China offers Pakistani students/scholars the opportunity to study and research in Chinese universities. In the academic year 2023, Pakistan’s HEC will administer these scholarships. China Scholarship Council (CSC), an organization under the Ministry of Education, is responsible for registering and managing Chinese government scholarships. Scholarships are available for undergraduate/bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral/PhD programs in the relevant fields.
Details About HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 :
- Offered by: Chinese Government
- Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani students
- Award country: China
The Chinese Government will cover all the costs and expenses associated with the scholarship. The Full Chinese Scholarship covers:
- Waiver of all tuition fees, administration costs, and application fees.
- Accommodations are free at the university.
- Monthly Stipend:
- Bachelor’s Students: CNY 2,500 per Month.
- Master’s Students/General Scholars: CNY 3,000 per Month.
- Doctoral Students/Senior Scholars: CNY 3,500 per Month.
Students are responsible for covering their own travel expenses. There is no financial responsibility on the part of HEC.
Available Academic Fields:
For Pakistani students, all academic fields are available for Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Scholarships in China.
The University of China offers scholarships in Science, Engineering, Agriculture, Medicine, Economics, Legal Studies, Management, Education, History, Literature, Philosophy, and Fine Arts.
|Supporting Categories||Major Study (including preparatory years)( year)||Chinese Language(preparatory study year)|
Students from Pakistan can study in China based on the following simple criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of Pakistan/AJK
- Undergraduate Programs must include 12 years of schooling (FA/ FSc or equivalent A-level) under the age of 25 years old
- For master’s programs, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree and be under 35 years old
- For doctoral programs, you must have a master’s degree and be under 40 years old
- We will not consider incomplete applications.
- The HEC Portal and Chinese Universities both require students to apply online.
Please note that all of these documents must be uploaded online. We do not require hardcopies of the applications at this time. We cannot accept handwritten applications or incomplete applications for any reason.
- Copies of the applicant’s and his or her parent’s or guardian’s CNIC.
- Copy of the applicant’s domicile.
- A copy of the HEC online submission form.
- Attestation of all Educational Degrees and Transcripts from Matric to the Last Terminal Degree by HEC & IBCC.
- Online Chinese Application Form
- Letter of pre-admission from Chinese Government Scholarship Universities (Not mandatory)
- A photocopy of the information page of a valid passport.
- Originals of two letters of recommendation. (for Masters & Ph.D. only)
- Please provide two recent passport-size photographs.
- Applicants must submit two copies of their statement of purpose.
- The health/fitness certificate designed by the Chinese quarantine authority can be Downloaded From Here.
- Police Department Non-Criminal Record.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide No Objection Certificates (NOC) from their employers.
The deadline to apply for HEC Scholarships with Chinese Government 2023 is 3rd January 2023.
How to Apply for the HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023?
Online applications are accepted on the HEC portal as well as at Chinese universities. Below is the Higher Education Commission’s Complete Application Procedure:
- Apply online at: http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/. Deposit Rs. 1000/- in HEC online account No. 17427900133401 at Habib Bank Limited, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad, and upload the slip to the HEC portal for successful submission of HEC online application form. You can deposit the fee into HEC’s online account by visiting any HBL branch in Pakistan.
- Once the application has been successfully submitted at the HEC portal, keep the printed copy signed by you.
- Apply online at CSC’s web portal at http://www.campuschina.org/ under program type: A and agency number 5861. Print & keep a signed copy of the completed application form from the Chinese Scholarship Council’s portal.