Hungary work visa process 2023. If you have no job and want to apply for jobs in internationally recognized companies and leave your company for earning a handsome amount of salary then you have to apply for the Hungary-announced jobs and then you are eligible for the Hungary work visa. Hungary provides a lot of opportunities for all international candidates who want to come to their country and apply for jobs.
The applicants who want to apply for the Hungary work visa they have not to worry about it as in this article we have compiled a complete list of work visas available for the applicant. Follow the criteria and apply now for any of the jobs.
Apply now for any of the visas and start your job today. The complete description is given below:
Hungary Work Visa Process 2023 Details
- Country: Hungary
- Eligible Countries: Foreigners
- Category: Hungary Work Visa Details
Who needs Hungary Work Visa?
All international candidates who are not living in European Union and European Economic Area have to apply for a work visa so they can apply for the job and are eligible to work in the country.
People who are from the EU/EEA countries are released from Hungary Work Visa. If you want to come to the country and live there then you have to apply for a resident visa which is appropriate for every applicant, including non-EU/EEA and EU/EEA citizens. For the following reason, you have to apply for a residential visa.
- For the purpose of Seasonal Employment
- For the pursuit of Gainful Activity
- For Employment
- For Professional Workers
Hungary Work Visa Types 2023
The list of all work visas available for the applicants is given below. You have to fulfill all requirements when you apply for the visa.
- FOR EMPLOYMENT – in this visa you are eligible to work in any company and all international candidates can apply for the visa.
- FOR PRIVATE BUSINESS – if you want to start a private and legal business in Hungary then you have to apply for a private business visa.
- FOR SEASONAL WORK – the seasonal work visa is available for candidates who want to join the country for a specific period of time. a short time period is available for all international candidates.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL WORKERS – for professional workers, Hungary’s EU Blue card is allotted, but you still have to provide complete information and skills for a specific job then you can get a professional work visa.
Hungary Work Visa Requirements
When you apply for the visa you have to submit the following documents;
- A legal passport with a minimum of two blank pages
- Application form for Hungary Work visa
- Two passport-size photographs (colored)
- Medical assurance document (with proof of EUR 30,000 available to fund your insurance)
- Evidence of accommodation
- Bank statement (stating that you have enough financial resources to support your living in Hungary)
- Agreement document from your employer stating your income
- The certificate of registration to a company VOEN
- Receipt of paid tax of last six months, from Ministry of Tax of AR
Note: the embassy will ask you for more documents so you have to submit all documents.
Hungary work visa processing time?
The work visa sometimes takes time to apply for a work visa at least three months when you get a job offer from any company. Your work visa will process in three months. The visa office will provide you with the following information about the employer, purpose of employment, work activities, job description, details of workplace, and employment terms.
Entrance Procedure in Hungary
- You have to register yourself when you came to Hungary after at least three days in the Regional Directorate of the jurisdiction. You have to apply for the reference resident.
- When you register yourself they provide you with a resident card that allows you to move freely in the country.
- Afterward, you have to apply for a health insurance card (TAJ Card) from any native health consultant near the area you are living in (charges applied).
- Moreover, you have to provide complete detail to the immigration when you want to change your job or travel anywhere in the country for job purposes.
Hungary Work Vis Charges
The applicants have to pay the following charges for the application procedure.
- Visa Fee – 110 EUR
Validity of Hungary Work Visa 2023
The work visa is available to candidates for 1 to 2 years and the seasonal visa is for 6 months to 12 months.
Hungary Work Visa Extension:
If your visa is going to expire then you have to apply for an extension in visa and have to submit a fee of 95 EUR. The application for visa extension will be submitted to National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing Service offices. You have to apply for an extension of visa almost a month before so you can easily stay in the country.
Are you permitted to take family members?
Yes, you are eligible to take your family with you to the country on a family visa. In this visa, your family members are allowed to stay, work and study in the country.
How to apply for Hungary Work Visa 2023
Now in this, we will give you a complete procedure to apply for the work visa 2023. Apply now for a visa according to the given steps.
- First, you have to apply for a job in Hungary ad after getting a job you are eligible to apply for a work permit in Hungary.
- Find the best work permit according to your job and fill out your application.
- You must have all the documents when you apply for the work permit.
- After completing the application now you can submit your application and check it you have entered all the correct information.
- Find the embassy of Hungary in your country and submit your application and document.
- In the last, you have to wait for the approval of your application and then you are eligible to move to the country.
So this is all about the work visa process in 2023. You can apply for a work visa according to your demands.
FOR MORE VISIT THE WEBSITE AND APPLY NOW.