IICSR Achala Scholarship 2023: Apply Online, Rewards, Last Date
IICSR Achala Scholarship 2023
IICSR Achala scholarship 2023. The IICSR group has been working in India since 2010, and it provides benefits to students who have a passion to do something they are doing it not for profit but for the benefit of the educational institute to provide help to the eligible candidates. It has been working and stable from the time when organizations like Omkar Developers, Jindal Stainless, ESSAR Oils, SBI Foundation, GVK – Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL), 3 Pillar Global, and others. IICSR is the first platform that is working in India for development and research and provides other services such as training, advisory, implementation, and stakeholder engagement events.
Details about IICSR Achala Scholarship 2023
IICSR Achala scholarship is a startup by the IICSR to provide awards to all the eligible candidates in the form of scholarships so they can start their education in the online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus programs at IICSR. In this scholarship, the applicants will select the eligibility criteria and they get financial aid of INR 35,000 to pay their educational expenses. The organization uses the name of the late Smt. Achala Saxena is a lawyer and a humanitarian who provides services to the people of the country who are from backward areas. They use their name to honor their work.
Key Highlights of the IICSR Achala Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||IICSR Achala Scholarship 2022-23|
|Aims||Honors exceptional individuals grants to study at IICSR’s ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR|
|Benefits||INR 30,000 or INR 35,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Age between 21 to 45 years|
|Last date||Run throughout the year|
The objective of the IICSR Achala Scholarship
The IICSR Achala scholarship program provides brilliant grants to the applicants who apply for the study at IICRS Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’.
Benefits of the IICSR Achala Scholarship
- For the ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program, they provide grants of Up to INR 30,000 (25% of course fees)
- For the ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’ they provide grants Up to INR 35,000 (10% of course fees)
There is no last date to apply for the scholarship. Application open for a whole year. You can apply anytime whenever you are in need of the scholarship.
For ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program
- Applicants who have a graduate degree can apply.
- The applicants must be in between 21-45 years.
- Applicants must join the Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program at IICSR to get the Achala Scholarship.
For the ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’ program
- Students of graduation are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have at least first-class or 60% marks in a graduate degree program.
- Candidates must have an established desire for societal prosperity activities.
- Candidates must also join in the Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at the North Goa campus.
- Statement of purpose
The selection committee will call the selected candidates for the interview and they will check the student’s academic merit, statement of purpose, and performance and then they will select the candidates.
What is the Application Procedure for IICSR Achala Scholarship 2022-23?
- To apply for a scholarship visit the official website.
- Login to the website.
- A home page will appear.
- Find the category of the scholarship and select the IICSR Achala scholarship.
- Your application form appears on the screen.
- Enter your detail and attach all of your documents.
- Submit your document and take a printout of your application for later use.
- The selected applicants will call for an interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be working as a social worker in any organization.
- The time period of the course of the Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program is 220 hours which is trailed by assignments/training period/journal publications/employment with global experts and more.
- The time period of the Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at the North Goa campus is 9 months.
For more visit the website and apply now.